8. Hush Hush

The scent he is addicted to,

The touch he is hooked to.

🦋

She tried to push him away but all her efforts went in vain,trapped in his bruising grip like a fly caught in a spider web.

"Help me." Her mouth opened to scream but it came out muffled with his hand, her teeth nipped at his hand trying to bite him but instead, he chuckled at her futile attempts.

 "Sweetheart, bite my shoulder like that when you won't be able to take the pleasure, I will give you on my bed," his teeth nipped at the earlobe making her close her eyes in pain.

Feeling shivers in her spine hearing his rough voice she  imagined the smirk on his face, seeing her like this, "Hush, you need to relax." He whispered, taking out the syringe.

Suddenly rose feels a cold prick in her neck, whimpers leave her mouth as the surroundings blur, her body losing it's strength, chemicals kicked in she went limp in his arms losing her consciousness.

He carried her in his arms her face resting on his chest, like a little kitten she looked so small in his embrace ,so delicate, he'd protect her always.

The past ( three years ago)

A woman wearing nothing but a shirt and a man in his boxers lay on the bed, her back meet his chest as warmth seeped into them, their legs entangled with each other. His hands just below her breast relishing the feeling of her smooth skin, his face nuzzled in her neck breathing in her scent.

Her eyelids fluttered, noticing the time, she realized  she has to go home soon. Removing his arms from her slowly  trying not to wake him up.

She stood up tiptoeing in his room looking for clothes to get out of here fast before he holds her down tempting her with his comfortable presence and his sinful pleasure.

 What she didn't knew  is he was already awake the moment she tried to get away, As she removed the cloth from her body, she brought the shirt close to her nose,taking in the scent of her lover.

He ogled at his naked beauty admiring her curvy body, her moles on her back. staring at the bite mark near her breast faded, He had to mark her again soon, he thought.

Dirty thoughts circling in his mind, pleasure rolls over him seeing his marks on her skin, she didn't notice him staring at her as she changed into her clothes.

 She walked towards him leaning down ,his eyes closed pretending to sleep, her small hands  traced his eyebrow, adoration, and love glinted in her eyes as her lips caresses her skin before kissing his eyebrow then his nose and cheek.

She kissed his forehead feeling a strong longing knowing she will be away from him for a few days.

Little did she know she will wish to run away from him as far as she can once the truth comes out.

Standing up , strong hands on her waist stopped her, she squeaked falling on him "Where are you going, sweetheart"?

"Hmm "? He said in his deep gruff morning voice which she always thought  is sexy turning her on.

When she didn't respond he slowly kissed her neck sucking the delicate skin her hands entangled in his hair, his teeth nipped at her sensitive skin leaving marks.

She moaned in pleasure as his lips sucked to soothe the sting of his bite, desire coarse through her veins. A ringing voice made her snap out of her trance knowing she has to go "Dante stop," it came more like a whisper.

"Hmm, your body tells different ,Rose."

"You know, I have to go, "She said breathlessly barely forming words with his hands roaming on her body, his touch gentle yet he had a possessive hold on her.

"You know I hate it when you leave me why don't you move in?" he said with emotions on his face she didn't understood.

She moved away from him thinking she couldn't think straight when he touched her, his touch always manipulates her thoughts hesitating she spoke "I can't, Dante."

"Didn't you agreed that we will take it slow?" she said kissing his cheeks, "That's why I am still just asking," he replied, his eyes darker, a serious expression lays on his face.

"Oh, what can you do accept asking," she tapped his nose playfully, before walking towards the door.

"I can keep you here and lock you up whether you want or not," he replied making her laugh "Oh, like the villains in a movie. "

She dismissed his words thinking he has a dark sense of humor as she looked for her car keys.

As rose opened the  door of his penthouse, Dante stood up at 6 ft 2 inches, he looked so tall and intimidating in front of her. Giving him a last peck on his cheek, she turned around to leave but his hands grabbed her wrist.

Dante smirked" Ms. Williams, that was not a kiss."

He brings her close to him abruptly, kissing her aggressively, sucking on her lips their tongues danced tasting each other.

"Bye Dante," She stared at him, the eyes she loses herself in.

___________________________🦋
Please vote and comment to support <3
Did u guys like this chapter <3?