22

The heroes continue their journey through the jungle.

Walking is unfortunately the best option. Walking in clothes unfit for the jungle. Their feet are sore and their skin is sweaty from the humid air of Neverland. Magic is different, and magic cannot be used to complete their task. However, there is something that may aid them.

" There was a fairy who lived here when I was about. She might still be on the island. She'd be an inside source. Knows all about the camp, can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in", Killian says.

" You mean fairy dust", Emma says.

" No, pixie dust. It's stronger. Like nuclear fairy dust", Scarlett says.

" Wait. A fairy... Tinker Bell?" Emma asks.

The blonde sighs and groans. No matter all that she has seen, the idea that fairytales are real still seem to be an impossible concept for her mind to grasp.

Regina toils with the idea in her mind. She knows that Tinkerbell will help them. She used to know Tinkerbell in the Enchanted Forest. The fairy helped her, but lost her wings.

As the Charmings and the dark couple set out to find Tinkerbell, Regina seeps away from the group to find the fairy on her own. She climbs up to the tree house and comes face to face with the person she betrayed all those years ago. In her anger, Tinkerbell ties up Regina and confronts her. Truth be told, Tink wasn't angry at Regina, but for her. Tink lead Regina to her soul mate, but Regina was too scared and never walked into the tavern and never talked to the man with the lion tattoo. Eventually, Tink decides to let Regina go, and they go back out to the jungle, only to be met by the rest of the group.

"Is she going to help us?", Killian asks.

" Well... look who the queen dragged in. Hello, Hook", Tink says.

" Lady Bell", He says.

Scarlett looks between the two. She sees their little exchange and clenches her jaw.

" She's not gonna help us", Regina says.

" Why not?", Emma asks.

" Tink... after all we've been through together... little assistance", Killian says.

" She doesn't have any magic", Regina says.

"No pixie dust?" David asks.

" Not even her wings", She says as she shakes her head.

" How?" Emma asks.

" I guess people just stopped believing in me. And if I wanted to help you, he's too powerful", Tinker says.

" But you know where Pan is", Mary says.

" Sure. But it won't do you a bit of good", Tink says.

" Let us be the judge of that. Does he trust you?", Mary asks.

" Can you get us inside his compound?", Emma asks.

"Maybe. Why should I help you?", Tinker Bell asks.

" Because I believe in you", Mary says.

"Just get is inside, and we'll take care of things from there", Emma says.

" And what's in it for me? Other than a death sentence from Pan when you're gone with your boy?", Tink asks.

" Believe me when I say I have a much worse fate for you if you don't help us," Scarlett says.

The brunette tries to take a step forward to intimidate the fairy, but Killian grabs her with his hand and pulls her to his side.

Emma decides to ignore Scarlett's threat and continue the negotiation.

"You can come with us."

" That's right. A home. That is what you want, isn't it?" Mary asks.

" Okay. Listen closely. Pan trusts me. He'll let me in. And maybe, just maybe, I'll leave a way open for you. But you've only got one shot, so you better have a good plan", Tink says.

" Thank you. We will", Emma says.

" Come with us to our camp. We'll figure it out", Mary says.

The Charmings welcome the fairy with open arms, they walk with her back to their camp while Scarlett and Killian walk behind. The entire way back, Scarlett's jaw still sits tightly in its place. She can't help but feel some unresolved tension between the pirate and the fairy. She knows Killian spent a while stuck in this land and that he made some friends along the way, but something tells her that he and Tink were more than just friends.