𝟎𝟐 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"You only realise someone's true value when they are gone..."

S O U N D of 'beep' surrounded her as she couldn't understand where she was

S O U N D of 'beep' surrounded her as she couldn't understand where she was. Her head was hurting so badly. She opened her eyes with great difficulty and closed them as soon as they made contact with the lights. She opened them slowly and saw a white ceiling very different of her house. She touched her forehead and felt a bandage. She tried to move her heard left and right but hissed as the pain shot through her body.

Shahzain ran to her and help her. She wasn't understand the situation she was in. "Calm down." He said only. She didn't reply and a female doctor came inside the room checking her files. As soon as her eyes met with Shahzain's she glared at him, making him avert his gaze. "You need to go out Mr.Shahzain." She said in a professional tone and he obeyed though he didn't want to.

"How are feeling, sweetheart ?" The doctor with the name plate - Miral asked lovingly.

"I am fine. My head is hurting but why am I here ?" Dilainoor frowned in curiousity. "Tell me what's the last thing you remember before you fell unconscious ?" The doctor questioned back.

"Mhmh...I fell from the stairs because I was feeling dizzy and I missed a few steps..." Dilainoor lied smoothly with uncertainty in her voice.

"Okay I see. That's quiet normal. I have a bad and a good news. The good news is that you are fine but you need complete rest. You didn't have any severe damage which is very good but..." The doctor stopped, she doesn't know how the patient will react.

"Does your husband abuses you Dilainoor? Don't be scared. And tell me did you really fell or did someone pushed or hit you ?" Dr. Miral got a little suspicious and asked. It was clear that Dilainoor didn't fell from the stairs.

"No, my husband wasn't at home at that moment. I fell accidentally..." Her heartbeat was fast, she lied do not get into trouble. She was having a weird feeling as if the bad news was going to hurt her.

"I am sorry, but...you lost your baby. You were four weeks pregnant Dilainoor but the impact of the fall was enough to kill the foetus. I am sorry, but you can still concieve, don't worry." Dr.Miral squeezed gently Dilainoor hand who seemed numb from the news. She always loved child and especially babies. She always wanted someone from her flesh, someone she could call hers.

But fate played a horrible game with her. Shahzain never used protection because he didn't care and somewhere in her heart, Dilainoor wanted to become a mother so that she can have someone who will care for her. But slowly this hope was going and now that it came...it vanished before she could know. She is broken - but most of all shattered. And somewhere she does blame him for this. If he would have listen to her and took her to the hospital when she ask him to she would've been more careful. She caressed her stomach which was once the home of her baby.