𝟎𝟒 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"On my silent days I miss you a little louder..."

T A K I N G big steps towards the mansion of his cousin, Shahzain stopped in order to calm himself

T A K I N G big steps towards the mansion of his cousin, Shahzain stopped in order to calm himself. He can't let his anger overpower him or else he knows he will say things or do things he will eventually regret later on.

He thought a lot about where his wife could probably be and only one place came to his mind - his cousin aka Zubia's home. She is her only support and friend in Lahore. Dilainoor can only be there. So as soon as he could, he drove to their house. And here he was.

He ringed the doorbell a few times and Zubia appeared in front of him. At first she was surprised but then it turned into anger. "Get lost." She was about to close the door at his face when he put his feet in between stopping her.

"I want to meet her." He said monotonously. Zubia chuckled coldly. "What an irony Mr.Shahzain! She is not here." She was again going to slam the door on his bloody face but he stopped and said with gritted teeth. "Don't."

"It's my home and you're definitely not welcome here Mr.Shahzain Izhar." She crossed her arms on her chest glaring at him. He gulped, she was maybe petite but she was very scary with her big brown eyes. Even Zacki is scared of her so Shahzain is no one to not be.

"We can handle this matter... calmly ?" He spoke calmly and nervously scratched the back of his neck. If Zubia knows about his doing to her beloved best friend, he will be six feet under the ground.

"Like you did with my poor sister ?" She spoke venomously and tapped her right foot on the floor, repetitively.

"Zubi...please. I know what I-" Before he could finish she slammed shut the door on his face breaking his nose in progress. He yelped as the wooden bruised his beautiful straight nose. "Abusive woman." He mumbled under his breath and took out his phone. He dialled his Dil number and waited impatiently for her to reply but in vain, his stubborn wife wasn't answering. He was damn sure she is with Zubia.

He tried again and knocked on the door. To his surprise, Hoorain opened the door with his small hands. He imitated his mom's earlier gesture and crosse his arms on his chest, glaring with his small honey eyes. "Hey, Ri. How are you my boy ?" Shahzain sheepishly said bending to his level.

"Don't Ri me. You hurt my mumani so you're not my mamou anymore !" He felt a sudden warm in his heart as Hoorain referred her as momani.

"So my little boy is naraz ?" Shahzain held his both shoulder and asked. The little guy nodded with a serious face. Shahzain tried to peek from the above his shoulder but saw Hoorain face coming in his view.

"Why is momani naraz with you ?" He asked innocently batting his eyelashes. Shahzain smiled and ruffled his hair. "Is it because you didn't give her a kiss? You know whenever Dad doesn't kiss Mom, she gets offended with him!" He shrugged and grinned as if he has find the missing piece of puzzle.