Chapter 31

Allena--

Its been, almost two months I leave London to Amsterdam with Chris brother. To meet my father. I was so happy to see him after almost 23 years of my life, but just I got a shock to my core.

Now you are thinking what the fuck I'm talking, so let me tell you the flashback.

FLASHBACK--

"Brother when we reached at Amsterdam?" I asked to my dearest bro.

"Alle, it take some hours, till then you rest for a while there is a bedroom back, their you go and sleep for a while. Your body is still weak and need rest." He said ,I nodded, and went inside the bedroom.

But my heart's wants to talk with Aaron for once, I know he's damm angry with me and also I know it's his right, and I also know I made mistake but there is no use of looking back for now. So I collect every ounce of my courage and dialed his number. I tried almost dozen of times but either it's not reachable or switched off.

So I drop the idea to call him now, I know mom, dad and Aaron are upset with me. So I didn't courageous enough to call them. I just don't leave them behind but my new born babies also. I just wanted to go back, and carried them in my arms. And this motherly thought made me weak and I runs out to stop the flight to take off. Where I found Chris bro all tensed with teary eyes.

"What happened bro?" I asked all serious and concern.

"Al..alle da....dad..." He said just two words and tears begins to fall from his eyes. Seeing him crying so miserably I also start crying and drop my idea to stop form going. Soon flight takes off.

I went inside the bedroom again as brother said he wanted to make some call till then I took rest, so I did. After some hours he come and wakes me up.

"Alle, wake up princess we're about to land, till fresh n up yourself." He said, while I replied him by just nodding my head, rubbing my eyes.

After sometime our fight touch the Amsterdam, and I'm excited yet nervous to see dad. But I don't know that what I saw make me cry for him so bad.

We reached in front of a huge building, which is a huge, three story house, infront of that was a lake for boating and seeing the views of pollution less Amsterdam.

(A/N- Well I don't know anything about Amsterdam guys, but just write it by seeing it's pictures, actually what I feel. So bear my imagination of Amsterdam)

As we step out of the car, a butler come and opens the door for us and we entered inside. I don't know but the smell and warmness of inside the house makes me feel home after ages, which is actually true.

"Alle, first go and took some rest." Brother said, hiding something.

I know you thinking how I can say that he hiding something because I know him as my brother for just some hours back. But let me tell you one thing, as we're brother and sister by blood so it's some kind of conscious which says, that he's hiding something.

"No i wanted to meet dad first." I said stubbornly.

"Alle..." Before he said anything I again start talking.

"Bro, I come here all way, leaving my husband and three little new borns just to meet my father whom I think all these years as dead. Not for resting, I can rest when i go back or after meeting him, but for now I wanted to see him." I said little frustrated and sad.

"Ohkk! Come with me." He signed audibly before agreeing.

We walk to the right side of the main hall, and reached in front of a room, and he opens the door for me and we both entered. Just to see a figure laying on the bed, looking unconscious while two nurses attaching pipes and machines to the figure. I walk forward to see the clear look. And look a man in his almost early fifties. Laying on the bed, looking weak and pale.