𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

⊱second person POV⊰

second person POV

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's in bold then it's in english

𝐏𝐄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"boys will forever be questionable" you muttered as you watched kenma, keiji, shoyo, shinsuke, kiyoomi, satori, rintarō, osamu, atsumu and lastly kotaro huddling together, whispering about something- though they did keep looking back at you then back at each other, it was WAYY to obviously they were talking about you. "at lest we can agree on that" mrs ukai spoke, not surprised by the boys anymore.

"men are weird" hitoka sighed, "and a waste of oxygen and space and should not be able to exist in this world" mrs ukai huffed as hitoka turned around to look at her teacher and had a confused but scared yet surprised yet shocked expression on. "damn" was all she said

"women are better, hitoka- trust me" mrs, ukai smiled down at hitoka. "i already know that, silly!" hitoka spoke flopping her hand at mrs ukai then making jazz hands towards you as you looked at the nine boys in confusion yet cringed as atsumu blew a kiss towards you- obviously you dodged it, making him sad but whatever. "i should have seen that coming" mrs ukai signed, as she continued to do your hair while hitoka watched her do so.

━━━━━━━━━

"okay kiddos! nap time~" mrs ukai yawned as the kids just stared at her, "..for you guys! not for me! i'm not allowed to sleep on jobs anymore!" she flopped her hand at the kids, laughing awkwardly and walked away towards the closet to get the futons for all the kids.

'she's the weirdest, most strangest teacher i have ever had- and i only had two people teach me'

you sighed and just sat there, staring at hitoka's shoes as she was having a staring contest with one of the guys as they stared staring first. you blinked at her before standing up and walking towards mrs ukai, as you walked towards mrs ukai you felt a flick from the back of your head making you stop in your tracks. you placed a hand behind your head and looked to the side to see who in hell flicked your head, you turned your head only to see the tallest kid in class walk by you. the boy looked to the side, looking at you, he smiled before looking ahead and walking towards mrs ukai. following behind him was a girl, she to looked behind, at you. she smiled at you, waving before looking a head and walked with the boy towards mrs ukai.