Chapter 4

"All might!! You.. are here! Haha ha!" she laughed nervously scrambling to stand up. Although with the weight of his stare, she felt like the action was much harder than usual.

"Yes. I am here! Why are you here?" He said pointedly. His eyebrows were furrowed and she noticed the sharp stare that followed her every move. She moved a little back since he looked utterly terrifying from the angle she was in. 

Okay still terrifying no matter where I stand..! 

"I am here because.. um.. I.. there is s-something important we should t-talk about and y-you are always.. not available." 

During her talk they had entered a sort of slow cat and mouse where she would take a couple of steps back and he would take one step forward that somehow matched them all.

"Hmm, and?" he asked putting his hands on his waist. "You thought sneaking in was the way to do it?" He was unreadable and she had no idea what he was thinking. Which.. made her all the more nervous.

"YES!" her voice came out louder than she expected. She cleared her throat again taking a couple of steps back. Again, her steps were followed by his. "Ehem.. yes that is.. um.. what I.. uh.. th-thought. So," she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, "Can we t-talk?"

He raised an eyebrow chuckling, "You are one of the weirdest villains I met, you know that?" This time he started walking towards her squarely and she understood what was happening.

"Waitwaitwaitwait!" She ran as far away as possible, "This is a s-s-simple misunderstanding. I am not a v-v-v-v-villain!!"

"Sneaking into my towers, unauthorized use of quirk, and I never saw you in my life." He counted them on his hands before reaching out to her in which she panicked.

"I know it sounds bad but I'm really not a villain!!" She squeaked before his hand was gripping her arm. Shit shit shit! Shouldn't he even listen to me first? "Lemmegoooo!!" She struggled against his hand and when she looked up, she felt her words get stuck in her throat.

"C'mon. We can talk about it at the police station." Shit shit shit!

"IT'S ABOUT YOUR MASTER!" She screamed it as he dragged her to the roof opening making him halt in his footsteps. He froze as if she struck him. "H-her grandson." He looked back at her his smile nowhere near and that near freaked her out. "I'm not lying! I-it's Shimura Nana's grandson.." She took a deep breath as he slowly let go of her hand, "..and I need your help."

Keira felt like the sofa was going to swallow her. It was huge. Everything was huge here. The living room looked like the size of her whole apartment. The number one hero had gone to who knows where and left her sitting there twiddling her thumbs. A tea was placed in front of her before he sat in front of her.

"From villain to guest, nice."

"Well.. You did drop the bomb on me." He tried to lighten the mood but with the mention of his master, Keira knew that would be a failed attempt.

"Okay let's get to the point then.." She sipped from the tea relaxing a bit before starting. "My name is Shane Keira. I am.." How to say you're not from this world?? "..nevermind.. I recently stumbled upon Shimura Tenko. Now, due to certain reasons, I know a huge villain will be after him because I ruined his plans. I'm probably on the hitlist as well, Joy! Since he is the grandson of Shimura Nana, I thought you would definitely help." She hesitated before peeking at him, "I am right.. right?"

He looked shocked and after a few seconds he plopped back on the couch and took a moment to process. "Oh shit! Did I break him?!" she muttered but he heard her.