Chapter 4

Cody's P.O.V.

I didn't want to do this. I was risking her life. I was risking my life. I was sure that once I handed Agent 13 over to Stephen, They would kill me. I wouldn't ever see her again.

And it broke my heart.

We Grew Up Together, well more like got to know each other over 7 years.

I remember meeting her at 10 years old. She took one look at me and said, "Ewww, a boy."

Well I said right back, " Eww!!! It Stinks, There's A Girl over here!"

So she knocked out one of my teeth. I hated her for the longest time. We Got our agent badges together at 12, and she tripped me on the way to the stage. I sliced a ghost pepper and put it in her food, at 13. She didn't even flinch. She even went out of her way to tell me that the food tasted much better spicy. I started to admire her. I asked boss to let me train with her, no questions asked. Boss granted my wish, and that decision made me one of the best agents in this facility.

Then, we started to talk more. I stared to have a crush on her, and I would blush everytime she looked at me. Then she started taking special missions, she left her childhood right along with me.

Then when I was 15, I ran into her in a hall. I just kissed her. Her first kiss. There were three people our age here. Eris, Lisa, and Me. Lisa perished on her last mission 1 year ago. Lisa was my first everything, I regret that now. I wanted Eris to take everything away from me. But if she ever turns my way for any love, I know I'll be ready for her.

But here I am, Sitting in my room on my bed. All of our rooms are remotely the same. White Everything, white bed sheets, rug, desk. Everyday I wonder if I'll go Colorblind.

Knock....Kno-Slam Slam--Pound!

I jump half a in the air and yell, "Come In!"

Eris walks into my room, My heart skips a beat. I scan my room and good... It's decent.

"Hey," She Starts, "I wanted to tell you that we're leaving tomorrow, so i would advise some rest."

And then she starts walking out.

"No, wait! Eris!!" I half-Yell.

"WHAT!?" She sounds extremely annoyed.

"Why don't we talk anymore, we used to be friends, but now.... I don't know where we are."

She sighs, and walks over to me and sits on my bed beside me. Tingles shoot throughout my body, and I have to do everything in my power to keep inappropriate thoughts out of my head.

"We... Ugh how am I supposed to say this." 

She is silent for a few moments, I would kill to know whats going through her beautiful head.

"We..." She says again. " We are two completely different people. I am trying to distance myself from you." She finally says.

Distance myself from you? "What in the hell is that supposed to mean?" I exclaim! Girls are so Vague!

"I like you a lot Cody, and Keeping myself closer to you doesn't help what I'm feeling."

She looks at me. There's a slight pinkness in her cheeks. I want to lean in and kiss her. I lean slightly in, and say something before I can stop myself.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask breathlessly. Oh CRAP!! I pull out and mumble "sorry."

"Cody..." She whispers. I look at her. She leans in and says, "Yes."

I lean in as she does, I feel her sweet breath on my face and....

Slam SLam SLAm SLAM!!!

I wake up.

"Oh Shit, It was a Dream." I yell! God! Are you serious!

^^^^Eris's P.O.V.

I'm in trouble. I wake up from a dream in which I almost kissed Cody. What is Going on with me?? I want to kiss him so badly! Then before i know it, I'm getting up and walking to his room.

ERIS!! Get A hold of yourself! Don't do this!

I smile.

Mmmm... Cody.

UGH! I sound like a love sick school girl! I get to his door and Slam on it.

"OH SHIT! It Was A DREAM!" I hear Cody yell.

Dream? I smirk. Hope he was dreaming about me.

I barge in, lean on the doorway, and ask innocently, "What Dream?"

He hops off his bed, with lightning fast speed. 

He does'nt have a shirt on. Oh no. I scan his delicious body. Six pack, an eight pack is definitely forming. Tan muscle all the down, his boxers barely hiding his...

"Like what you see?" He asks, very cockily. He interrupts my ooggling

"Yeah I do, actually." I say, slightly sexily.

"What?" He barely says. But I hear him loud and clear. His Heartbeat Starts going twice as fast.

I walk over to him, and bat my eyelashes. "Can I kiss you?" I say.

"What the F*ck? Am I dreaming again?" He says.

"Noo..." I whisper in his ear. What has came over me?

I circle my arms around his neck, and press my body against his. Then I slowly bring my lips closer to his. Then Cody finally responds to me and pushes me against a wall, the glint in his eye turns me on. Then his lips meld into mine. I wrap my legs around his waist. He moans into my mouth and His hands start to dance across my body. Caressing my thighs, my chest, my back. I deepen the kiss, his tongue asks to come in. I grant him permission. Our tongues dance together, a fierce battle and everybody is winning. He breaks the kiss for air, and his lips kiss my neck, and make my first love bite. I moan, and he takes my shirt off. Then the most embarrassing thing happens.

"Ohkay you two, that's enough, you need rest for your mission tomorrow." Boss' voice sounds through the speakers. " I'm sure you both got what you wanted."

I push off him, and whisper, "Gówno." (Shit in Polish)

I start to walk out the room, but Cody grabs my arm, and whispers into my ear, "Can you sleep with me tonight?"

I debate in my head, I want to so badly. "Yes." I say and smile, he smiles right back.

He Lies down on his bed, and I lay down and cuddle into his side. His arms encircle me. Then Night comes and Takes me with it.

YAY!!! Ohmygosh, Wow, every time I write, I think I have it all figured out and it turns out completely different.:)) Comment and Vote:)) Maybe Fan?:))