Chapter 65

Kemoni had now turned his whole body to gold to play better offense and defense while Mina had water wrapped around her arms like tentacles. Mina reached for Kemoni with her tentacles and gripped him by him his leg and slammed him to the ground.

"Kemoni, recover quickly!" Kwu commanded.

Kemoni quickly got back up and recovered quite quickly.

"I can't get beaten with my brother watching, I have to make him proud" Kemoni thought.

Kemoni swiftly attacked Mina so quickly she didn't even know what was happening until she got kicked in her jaw by Kemoni.

"Shit, where did he come from?" Mina thought.

Kemoni, after the kick then uppercutted Mina high to the air. Kemoni then jumped up to meet her in the air and punched her straight to the ground.

"Mina, can you still fight?" Kimono asked.

"I think so" Mina grunted as she was getting back up.

"No, that's match, Kemoni wins this exercise" Kimono said.

"What, but Master Kimono..." Mina wass cut off.

"Don't argue, we don't need any injuries right now, we need to be ready just in case the Death Kingdom ever attacks again" Kimono explained.

"Yes sir" Mina said in disappointment.

"Now you two shake hands" Kimono commanded.

"Sorry about that" Kemoni apologized as they shook hands.

"It's okay, I'll kick your ass tomorrow is all" Mina said.

"We'll see" Kemoni laughed.

"Way to bounce back Kemoni" Kwu said.

"Next time, make sure to keep your guard up" Angel suggested.

"Right" Mina smiled.

"Next will be Ginarae and Ginara" Kimono said.

To spare you from reading another one of their fights, it was draw again and had to be stopped cause it was getting to serious.

"After these two knuckleheads, we have Torch and Kwu" Kimono said.

Torch and Kwu looked at each other with smirks on their faces. They knew this was friendly and not to be taken seriously.

"You may now begin" Kimono said.

Torch went into his human torch form and was about to attack.

"Wait Torch, let me try out this new form I had in mind" Kwu said.

"What form?" Torch asked.

"Let me show you" Kwu said.

Kwu's body parts where starting to grow and turning into pure rock. When his transformation was finished, just Kwu was no longer. Kwu was now in the heart of a 8 foot tall rock monster and he was able to control it from the inside. The monster roared, making the whole castle shake.

"So you like it?" Kwu asked "It's my Rock Monster Form."

"You couldn't try and think of more unique name Kwu" Naguyi said trying to hold in laughter.

"Shut up! Your always judging me!" Kwu exclaimed.

"Then stop making such dumb decisions!" Naguyi burst out laughing.

"I see Kwu, but can it with stand heat" Torch said.

"Fire Magic: Boilers Room"

"Please this is noth..."

The air all of a sudden, it got extremely hot around Kwu's area.

"Shit, what is this heat, it was already hot enough in this damn thing" Kwu said.

"Flame Magic: Hell Fire"

Fire burst from the ground right on to the monster. After the spell was over, big smoke cloud came up. The monster walked out the smoke without a single scratch.