131. sirius melodramatic black

"OH, WHY IS SHE TRYING to take them away from us when we've only got a few nights left with each other?" James questioned from where he sat on the couch in the Gryffindor common room next to Claudia

"OH, WHY IS SHE TRYING to take them away from us when we've only got a few nights left with each other?" James questioned from where he sat on the couch in the Gryffindor common room next to Claudia. "I hate Ingannamorte!"

Claudia smiled amusedly and looked at the very grumpy boy who was in such a mood due to the fact that their sixth year would be over in just four days, which meant that he had every intention to make the most of it, but that intention was temporarily held back since his somewhat confusing plans for the night were ruined as Claudia and Remus informed him that Ingannamorte was holding her final class of the year in just thirty minutes time.

"Isn't she your favourite professor?" Peter asked.

"Not when she's stealing my friend!" The boy exclaimed. "And, besides, Minnie will always be my number one."

Peter nodded, returning his attention back to his chess game with Sirius as James continued to complain, only to grow silent at the sight of Lily who had entered the common room and walked up the staircase to the girls' dormitories, taking a subtle yet noticeable glance at the boy.

Now, Claudia was expecting him to either yell something accidentally offensive after her, tell Claudia "she totally wants me" or let out a tiny squeal.

But, instead, he leaned further down in his seat as a slight shade of pink grew apparent on his cheeks.

Claudia smiled, "Who are you and what have you done with James Potter?"

The boy shrugged, smiling sheepishly up at her, "I guess I grew up."

At that, a loud gasp was heard from the floor in front of the fire, where Sirius was sitting.

"Don't you dare use that word!" He exclaimed, standing up and pointing a finger in James' face.

"What word?"

"The g-word!"

Claudia looked confusedly at him, "You mean grow u-"

"No! Don't say that!"

Claudia and James shared befuddled glances. "You okay, mate?"

"No," Sirius said. "Haven't you guys thought about the fact that we've only got a year left here? A single year! We're about to leave this place!"

"You sound an awful lot like James right now," Remus pointed out from where he sat in an armchair with a book in his hands. "It's like you two switched personalities for the day."

James and Sirius looked at one another.

"Maybe we did-"

"-Maybe we didn't."

"Who knows?" Thet said at the same time, causing Claudia to discreetly ask Peter if they were high as Remus chuckled amusedly and returned his attention to his book.