A Failure / His decision

Here it is!

Officially the end of the exam!

The next chappie will be the final interactions and finally vol 3 is done!

And then I'll give this fic a week break and work on the reaction fic.

(I want to update at least 4 chappies of it.)

Ya'll be giving WAY too many comments and messages.

SHEESH

Anyways, enjoy the chappie!

1. A Failure

" Ayanokoji-kun......" Horikita weakly said as she looked up at him.

Kiyotaka silently went to her and picked her up in his arms.

Horikita stayed silent as she was carried by Kiyotaka.

' I......didn't expect him to be here......and why him.....the one person that I don't wanna show this type of weakness too....'  Horikita thought.

Kiyotaka arrived to a big tree where they can both relax and not get hit by the rain.

Kiyotaka gently leaned Horikita to the tree.

" Ayanokoji-kun....." She started but Kiyotaka cut her off.

" Horikita, did you lose the card?" He asked softly

Even with his tone of voice, she flinched because it was a definite reminder that they did indeed stole the- no, she did indeed lose the card.

Horikita stayed silent and stared at the ground as she lamented over her failure.

Kiyotaka noticed this and didn't try to do anything that might worsen it.

Seeing that Horikita wasn't going to talk, Kiyotaka softly sighed and stood up to stare at the rain.

Kiyotaka closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the rain.

'" Ayanokoji-kun......." Horikita suddenly said.

Kiyotaka opened his eyes but he didn't respond to her.

" I-Im.....sorry....." She apologized with sincerity.

Kiyotaka's eyes widened slightly from this.

" Im....Im so sorry......I lost the card....I failed to get it back.....Im so sorry...." she apologized even more.

" Even when I did my best.......I still failed....as your leader......Im so sorry....." Horikita said with tears slowly building up.

" I failed.....Class D...." she continued, " I failed my brother...."

And then she it all out.

" I.....I failed...you!" She said as the tears finally came rolling down her cheeks.

' Im so weak.....here I am , crying......but........I can't take it anymore....' Horikita thought as she tried to wipe her tears.

" I'm...an incompetent leader......an even more incompetent person....a failure...." she clenches her fist.

Kiyotaka didn't turn around, but he listened to her every word.