3.

Atlanta, Georgia
333 - ᴀ sɪɢɴ ᴏғ sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
___________________________

Mai had just finished getting ready while Lakinna and Terri were waiting for her in the living area. The three were now almost two hours late because it always took a long time for Mai to get ready. She was so indecisive.

Mai never liked going to parties at the time they started anyways, she enjoyed showing up fashionably late. After taking hours trying to decide on an outfit, she decided to wear ripped mom jeans, a white tank bodysuit which revealed her pierced nipples, and her black and white Nike dunks.

"I'm ready." Mai stepped out from her bedroom into the living area after grabbing her cognac cross body MCM purse. She made sure to close her room door.

"Finally!" Lakinna dramatically said before standing up and taking in her best friend's appearance, "You look cute though."

"Than—"

"All I know is, Jessie bet not be fucking with no bitches at this party. If I walk in and see that nigga hugged up on some bitch, I'm fighting every hoe in there!" Terri cut Mai off before she could respond, ranting about Jessie.

"I don't see why you don't just cut that nigga off!" Lakinna shook her head as she pulled out her phone from her back pocket to call their Uber while the three made their way out of Mai's apartment, "He's grimey."

"He's a grimey nigga with good dick." Terri corrected as she pressed the button for the elevator.

The three continued to chat about Jessie until they reached the first floor and headed out of the complex to wait for the Uber.

Once the Uber arrived, the three girls hopped in and were on their way to their destination. When they arrived, the party was packed per usual blasting Judge Scott Convicted by Young Nudy. Mai mentally roll her eyes due to the amount of people.

"Damn, this shit more poppin' than last night." Lakinna bopped her head to as the song changed to Special by EST Gee. The three girls walked through the door, "Let's get a drink." Mai nodded her head but before they could walk off to the drink station, Terri spotted Jessie from across the room.

"Oh hell nah! He got me all the way fucked up!" Terri barked as she glared at the sight. Mai and Lakinna faced the direction Terri was referring to and saw Jessie hugged up in the corner with a random girl as he rapped the lyrics to the song.

"That's exactly why I keep telling you to drop that cheating ass nigga." Lakinna shook her head at the sight.

She wasn't going to keep repeating herself. If Terri wanted to look stupid, than Lakinna was going to let her look stupid.

"Whatever. I ain't letting him get to me. Let's get a fucking drink." Terri waved it off as if she didn't care although she wasn't going to let it slide at all.

The three girls walked into the kitchen where the drinks were located. Each girl got a cup of jungle juice that was in a large glass bowl on the counter. The three headed back to the main area and as Lakinna was sparking up conversation, Terri ran over to Jessie and the girl, and threw her drink all over the two.

"The fuck Terri?!" Jessie barked as he wiped his face and looked over his clothing which was now stained with different alcohol and fruits.