140. jumpers & grapes

SNEAKING OUT OF THE Ravenclaw tower felt a little extra stupid and risky that night

SNEAKING OUT OF THE Ravenclaw tower felt a little extra stupid and risky that night. But Claudia did it anyway, as one would presume.

Why? Well, she was to meet Remus by the Black lake, and not even her scary grandmother could make her cancel on him.

She managed to, by a miracle, slip out of the castle unnoticed, and then she found Remus there by the lake, wearing a jumper far too big for him and looking as perfect as ever.

"You cold?" Was the first thing he asked her as she approached him with a smile.

"Depends," she shrugged. "If I say yes, will you lend me the jumper you're wearing?"

"No," said Remus, suddenly bending down and picking something up. "I'll lend you another one of my jumpers instead."

He handed her a jumper with a smile that only could make her swoon, and she accepted it and put it on, only for him to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You just look...adorable," he replied, smiling sheepishly and nearing her, only to fold up the sleeves that truly were far too long for her.

"That's better," he said as she caught a glimpse of what was behind of him, which he noticed. "Are you up for a picnic?"

"Right now?" The girl asked, because she couldn't help but to feel a little uncertain about the idea of having a picnic outside in the dark after curfew.

"Yes, right now," Remus nodded, knowing just what was on her mind. "Don't worry, love, I've done this before."

Claudia chuckled, "Do you being all your girls here?"

"Yes," said Remus with a straight face, that immediately became one of laughing as Claudia playfully shoved him and said something under her breath.

"I'm sorry," Remus smirked. "I've only ever brought four ladies here."

Claudia's eyes widened, and she opened her mouth to say something, but Remus beat her to it.

"You, James, Sirius and Peter," he said quickly with a knowing grin. "But they were a little too loud, so it proves to be that you're my favourite lady."

"Ha ha," said Claudia, rolling her eyes at him playfully.

Remus laughed, "Sit with me?"

Claudia rolled her eyes again, and then she moved past him and sat down on the picnic blanket the boy had spread out on the ground, causing him to laugh a little to himself again as he seated down next to her and brought out all kinds of her favourite foods like grapes, orange slices, chocolate and pumpkin pasties.

"I'm sorry for the lack of pancakes," said Remus. "But I don't think bringing a plate of that and a bunch of sticky syrup would be the smartest idea."