145. best late birthday gift ever!

THEY WERE TWO WEEKS into November, and it was finally time for another Saturday spent in Hogsmeade after busy times of revising, practicing quidditch and everything else one could imagine which included watching the first quidditch match of the se...

THEY WERE TWO WEEKS into November, and it was finally time for another Saturday spent in Hogsmeade after busy times of revising, practicing quidditch and everything else one could imagine which included watching the first quidditch match of the season and reading books all the time.

Claudia was set to meet up with Remus by the entrance so that they together could head to Hogsmeade where they most likely would get some Christmas shopping done.

However, as she arrived there, something told her that the last thing on their list of activities that day would be shopping.

This was her first thought due to the fact that not only Remus was standing there. No, Sirius, Peter, Marlene, Inez and Betty were all there as well with expectant looks on their faces.

"Oh, what are we up to now?" Claudia asked in an intrigued tone, standing next to Remus who kissed her temple in a way of greeting her.

"Spying on our dear lovebirds on their first date," Sirius whispered, motioning for them all to move to the side so that they could hide from the people in question.

James and Lily.

"We're spying on James and Lily?" Claudia asked in a hushed whisper.

"Yeah," Sirius nodded.

"Isn't that a bit...invasive?"

Remus nodded, "I tried telling them that, love, but they won't hear either of us out."

Peter rolled his eyes, "It's not that invasive. We're just keeping an eye on them for future references."

"And, anyhow," said Sirius. "If they get together, we get together."

"I don't think that's how it works-"

"Their relationship is our relationship," Sirius continued, turning to Claudia and Remus. "Just like your relationship is our relationship."

"Gosh, Rem, I had no idea we were eight people in this relationship," Claudia said sarcastically.

"Neither did I," Remus said, staring at Sirius with a confused look on his face. "But it's good to know...I guess?"

"That's not what I meant," Sirius smiled. "I just meant that...actually, I have no idea what I meant. Take that back!"

"Gladly," said Claudia.

"Well, let's go then I guess," Marlene said happily as she took Inez' hand, something that did not go unnoticed by Betty.

"You're up for this?" Claudia asked.

"Oh, honey, their relationship is our relationship," Marlene grinned. "Let's go!"

The group made their way to Hogsmeade, that after carefully making sure that James and Lily couldn't spot them practically sneaking up behind them, and then they got themselves a table in the Three Broomsticks, where James and Lily were already sitting as they waited for their butterbeers.