A big black cat?!

Aizawa's POV:

Me: *Sigh*

I really wished that today would be just a good day where I could take a night scroll without anything to happen on my patrol. Of course, something must happen. The nights never can stay silent and quiet for long. That is unless Feral is out in the same district. Personally, I never saw the wild beast of the night. All I knew about him was that he was more beast like than human or that was how the rumors go.

Tsukauchi told me something different. He said it was a huge black cheetah and a person that are combined Feral. Never saw them before and if I do. I really would need to ask where the person got a cheetah. It's was not as if we were in the middle of a city anyways.

*Bang* *Bang*

Some gun shots echoed through the night as I dodged and quickly apprehended the villain. It was a guy in his 30 that just tried to rob a jewelry window. Of course, the glass is not a normal one and was reinforced to hold up against villains that tried to break in with their quirks just like this guy. He had a gun with him and a power enhancement quirk which I immediately shut down.

Me: *Sigh* You don't know when to give up, huh...

I needed to blink and as I did the villain used this second to get free from me by throwing me against the wall while he used the scarf that was around him. It was a rather bold move of him to throw himself down to the ground and yanking me with him.

Me: Shit!

Before I could activate my quirk again, he was already charging at me and unfortunately for him, I was faster but he also had his gun out again.

Villain: Say your last word...aaarrrgg!

*Bang*

????: MRRREEEEWWWWW!!!!

As my scarf wrapped around the man, he stumbled backwards in surprise and fired up into the air. A painful scream of a wild cat echoed through the streets and all I could see after making sure that the villain as knocked out, was a cat laying on the ground after hearing a loud thumb.

...

It's raining cat's now...

*Sigh*

That must be Feral or the cheetah anyways.

Me: Hey kitty...

Feral: HISSSSS!

Me: I won't hurt you.

Not gonna lie here. Approaching a huge ass cheetah that was hissing and showing me its teeth was frightening. I didn't know if the cat would attack me any moment but I could see the wound it got thanks to the villain and a bad timing.

A bullet went right into his back leg and as much as I could tell it wasn't a clean shot but the bullet was stuck in its hip. Now with that knowledge I would have loved to do nothing more than to get that cheetah some help but the moment I approached it, it already was back on its 4 paws.

Me: You are hurt.

Feral: Mew!

It sounded awfully like: You don't day.

Me: Let me at least get the bullet out before you go back to your owner.

Feral: HISSS

Me: *Sigh*

I really wanted to get close to the cat and hug it but something told me not to do it especially that growling noise he was making.

Me: Feral, listen you won't get far with that leg of yours.

As if to show me otherwise, he started running away and I ended up chasing a black panther until I lost it. After that I went to Tsukauchi. He knew Feral and I wanted to know more about the person as well as why there was a huge cheetah in the city and not a dog or a cat but a wild animal.

In the end I went straight to the police station and towards Tsukauchi's office where I found him with some coffee sitting and working on paperwork's.

Tsukauchi: Want some coffee too?

Me: You really have to ask?

Tsukauchi: No.

Without any further question he went past me as I went to sit down and screamed in the hallway for someone to get him some coffee pure black.

Tsukauchi: Why are you here?

Me: Feral.

Tsukauchi: What did the cat do?

Me: Got shot.

Tsukauchi: ... *Sigh* I knew I should have tried to catch it when I had the opportunity to do so.

Me: ... How tame is the cat?

Tsukauchi: Playful if you ask me.

Me: Did he ever bite you?

Tsukauchi: Not me but one of my officers who pulled a gun on him.

Me: Wrong decision.

Tsukauchi: Yup.

Me: Do you know the owner of the cat?

Tsukauchi: Nope and the people we brought in today refused to tell us a thing about the cat. They were all to scared no matter what we did.

Me: Can I talk to them?

Tsukauchi: Believe me we have someone with a nightmare quirk and they still refused and would rather die for some reason.

Me: Huh.... Sounds like a problem.

Tsukauchi: Not really since he is in our district and the crime rate dropped drastically ever since he appeared here.

Me: So, you not going after them?

Tsukauchi: Nope. As long as Feral doesn't kill anyone he can stay.

Me: ... I see.

Tsukauchi: Though the cheetah comes around sometimes.

Me: In here?

Tsukauchi: Yes... it took a staple of papers with it and I chased after it. Feral really looked like it enjoyed the chase.

Me: .... I see.

Tsuakuchi: You are not here for that, are you?

Me: No. I am here because it got shot and it is a wild animal with a quirk.

Tsukauchi: And?

Me: Where did it get from? There are no wild cheetahs around and I didn't hear of any labs and villains trying to create a murder machine.

Tsukauchi: You got a point. We actually don't know. Seeing as how friendly the cat is we thought that it was someones pet.

Me: So it got imported illegaly?

Tsukauchi: Probably. We know about some places that sell such animals.

Me: You mean the black market?

Tsukauchi: Yes and we can't do anything about it besides watch over it.

Me: ....

I had the information I came for and after drinking my coffee in one gulp, I went out to search for the cheetah. It was dangerous after all leaving a hurt animal and a big one with what looked like an intelligent quirk outdoors. There was no telling what it could do when it is forced to fight in his injured state without an escape.