48.

This is going to be the last chapter of this book, so hold onto your wigs !!

Naala Miani Love

London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3

"You think they're warm enough?" I fretted looking down at the twins in their stroller

"They're good baby," Amir mumbled with his arm around me.

"I hate this cold ass country," I frowned opening my purse to put my passport back. "Nasir why have you let my hand go?"

"Because I don't want to hold your hand anymore," Saint replied making me pop his hand.

"Talk to me like you have sense," I scolded looking over at Sinai and Malia who were walking ahead with Maniya.

"Why do I gotta hold your hand and they're all over there?" Saint complained,

"Because I don't trust you," I laughed pulling him into me.

"I wanna hold Dad's hand instead," Saint frowned crossing over me to get to Amir.

"Come here," Dave said taking his hand and pushing me forward.

I walked ahead with the stroller, catching up to the girls. I really didn't want to be in this boring ass city but after the press conference, I had no choice.

"Mommy had sex on tv," Malia blurted out, I know this little girl didn't.

"I did not have sex on tv," I said to her quietly. "Malia you can't just say stuff like that, who told you that?"

"Mariah's mommy," Malia shrugged, that bitch.

"Mariah's mommy must want her ass beat," I mumbled flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Look, that's for us," Sinai said pointing at the man that was holding up a placard with our surname on it.

"You arranged a car?" I asked Amir when he got closer behind me.

"I did, I knew you forgot," He said taking my hand. See now this was the Amir I loved, the one who actually cared about me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him. He held onto my waist and leaned down pecking my lips twice.

"We got a date tonight, Maniya said she'll watch the kids," He said looking down at me.

"Aw you're being intimate," I smiled wide leaning into him. He was really trying to make me feel special and I loved that.

"I'm doing what you want me to do baby," Amir mumbled with his hand on my butt. We walked out to the car that was hired for us and he started to put the babies in the car.

"I don't have no service," Maniya frowned holding her phone up. "I need to speak to my boyfriend,"

"Shut up," I said snatching her phone. "I'm still not over you having in my house, you are not talking to him no more,"