Chapter 22

Feng Nonglian heard Fang Miaomiao's cry clearly, and suddenly couldn't laugh or cry. How could there be such a stupid person.

    "What nonsense. Am I okay? Wipe away the tears. It's dirty, like something." Feng Nonglian stretched out his hand and brushed away the tears from his eyes with his thumb.

    Fang Miaomiao turned her head away shyly, wiped her tears with her sleeve, and said, "I will help you down."

    Feng Nonglian supported her with her arms, and her face suddenly changed drastically. He couldn't feel his power anymore. Even Fang Miaomiao, who has always been careless, noticed Feng Nonglian's weird expression.

    Fang Miaomiao asked in a low voice, "Brother, is my heavy hand hurting you? Why are you uncomfortable?"

    Feng Nonglian hurriedly said, "It's not you. It's nothing."

    He pretended to be calm, and after washing up, he asked Fang Miaomiao to pour him a glass of water.

.While Fang Miaomiao turned his head, he tried again. It was not that the ability completely disappeared, but the ability retreated and returned to the most advanced state.

    He tried to give birth to new branches of orchids on the windowsill. The orchid was motionless.

    When Fang Miaomiao turned his head and poured water for him, he saw the orchid that Feng Nonglian was tossing on the window sill. Dancing, I don’t know what I’m doing.

    "Brother, what are you doing?"

    Feng Nonglian casually said nonsense: "Look at the flowers."

    Fang Miaomiao replied strangely: "Okay. What's so nice about flowers. Brother, you might as well look at me."

    Brother, this morning is really strange. Can't figure it out. What's so beautiful about that flower, it's not a strange thing, and it's not the first time I've seen it. Brother is so strange!

."Speaking of this flower, you didn't know that the peach tree in our yard suddenly bears fruit. I think it is a bit scary, maybe it is an ominous omen." Fang Miaomiao said worriedly, "After the peach tree bears peaches, you will I slept for one day and one night. I think it would be better to cut it off!"

    With that said, he raised his foot and prepared to take an axe to chop the peach tree.

    Feng Nonglian stopped him and said: "Don't, push me out to have a look."

    Fang Miaomiao pushed Feng Nonglian to the tree, and saw the fruit on the branch, red peaches the size of a fist.

    This made him vaguely think of the strange peach tree in his sleep. Is that just a dream? still……

    "Can this peach be eaten? Isn't it poisonous too?".Fang Miaomiao was overshadowed by the poison. He squeezed a fist and hated the peach tree in his eyes, hatred in his heart, and said bitterly, "I think it's better to cut down the tree. It's a hundred! Naturally clean!"

    "It's okay." I am afraid that after his ability was released last night, he indirectly gave birth to this peach tree, and even the grass and trees in the entire yard were much more luxuriant than before.

    Stone scratched his head and smiled honestly: "Little Houye, that peach is absolutely fine. The little one has tasted it secretly, but it's sweet and juicy."

    Fang Miaomiao didn't believe it: "Can you really eat it?"

    "You can eat it. Don't worry." Feng Nonglian also told him, "It will be sweeter than ordinary peaches."