Chapter 24

Mrs. Hou was about to send someone to search, and suddenly there was a report from someone outside: "Master, Madam! The second son has been found!"

    "Found it? Where did you find it!?" Madam Hou was taken aback. She had determined that Feng Ying was locked up by Fang Miaomiao and Feng Nonglian.

    "Yes...Yes..." The subordinate hesitated, not daring to tell the truth.

    Madam Hou must have insights when she saw it, and forced her to ask: "Are you dumb? Tell me where you found it!"

    "It's in the Yihong Building!" The servant closed his eyes and said it, and Madam Hou almost fainted.

    The servant continued: "The son slept for several days in the girl's room in Yihong Building..."

    "I slept for several days!?" Wu'an Hou Ye glared, "Adverse son! Adverse son! If you don't study hard, you will spend a lot of time drinking and hooking up with some inconsistent friends!"

."Master, there must be something hidden in it!" Madam Hou said kindly to her son.

    Wu'anhou snorted: "And you! As his mother, you don't know how to discipline your son every day, and you just want to make trouble. Why don't you go back soon!"

    "That..." Fang Miaomiao rolled his eyes and looked at Wu'anhou.

    Wu'anhou couldn’t hang on his face and said: “Will I still covet something from my dead wife? Originally it was because the son was young, so I kept it for him for a few days. Now that the eldest son is older, he is also married, so naturally it should be returned to the elder son. Keep the relics of his first mother."

    Wu'anhou cut off a large sum of money painfully, and was pumping painfully in the middle of the night. When I looked back, I saw that my second son was taken back from Yihong Building with a sullen head.

    "Send the second son back to the room..Don't go out before getting married, and take a good look at home. "

    Feng Ying raised his head and glanced at Wu'anhou, rarely turning back in silence. Madam Hou felt sorry for her son, and when she saw his son lingering, she complained even more about Feng Lian and Fang Miaomiao.

    Those two bad guys bother me!

    After Feng Ying returned to the room, Madam Hou seemed to have something to say, but Feng Ying pushed her out.

    "Mother, you can go out. I'll rest for a while."

    "Okay. Then you get a good night's sleep. Mother will come back later!"

    Feng Ying closed the door and sat down impatiently. He actually went back a few years ago. He was born again. Fang Miaomiao is not dead yet.

    It's just that when Fang Miaomiao and Feng Nonglian became relatives, and why? He was so angry that at this time in his last life, Fang Miaomiao had already negotiated a marriage with him, why did he make a mistake.

.Feng Nonglian, I remember you. You are ruthless!

    He wiped the blood from the corners of his lips. After Feng Nonglian beat him that day, he was locked in the wood shed by his servants for several days. Yesterday, I don't know which of the servants was rash, caught fire and almost burned him.

    As soon as he was relieved, Feng Nonglian tied him up again and sent him to Yihong Building.

    He vowed to take revenge and take back Miaomiao.

    Most of the things of the first child and 1 mother are missing, and it is unlikely that I will get all of them back. Reluctantly bring back some.