Chapter 25

Concubine Rong Gui became pregnant for a month or two, and the reaction was very big. Fang Miaomiao couldn't help but compare herself with her elder sister.

    Concubine Rong said, "I have gotten more appetite recently. I have to eat a lot of meals a day, and I'm hungry for a while."

    Fang Miaomiao nodded: "Me too."

    Concubine Rong said: "You see, my waist is full of flesh. The waist is round."

    Fang Miaomiao nodded: "That's right, that's it."

    Concubine Rong Gui said: "Recently, the taste has changed greatly. It is either sour or spicy. No matter how heavy the mouth is, I can’t eat the light. Sometimes I have nausea and nausea, but I ate it for nothing. Go in."

    Fang Miaomiao clenched a fist and said, "It is true! It is true! It is true!"

    Concubine Rong further said: "Recently, the body is hot, and the bitter summer is especially serious..It is often too hot to sleep at night. "

    Fang Miaomiao clapped his hands and said, "Indeed! Indeed! That's right!"

    Concubine Rong also said: "I've always been drowsy these days and can't get enough sleep. I just want to lie down for half a day, and my body is very tired and lazy."

    Fang Miaomiao nodded frequently: "Yes! Yes! Sister, me too!"

    "It's you!" Concubine Rong took a fan and patted Fang Miaomiao's forehead. "What do you think about every day. Have you done your homework? Have you learned it? You are just idle, just thinking about things!"

    Fang Miaomiao held his head and told Rao: "Sister! In our family situation, what am I so diligent and hardworking to do! I can't ask for promotion or promotion to the title of an extremely human minister. Solved the emperor's suspicion."

    Concubine Rong was taken aback, and said, "You even know..I thought you were full of minds except for those things that are not four or six. "

    Fang Miaomiao added: "The prince is a young and strong man, he is generous, and the people want, if it is not accidental, the position will naturally sit securely. It is not our business if other people are fighting. Moreover, we don’t have those ambitious, nothing more than Just ask for stability and peace."

    It's just that when he said this, he remembered the sudden disaster of the prince in his previous life. The world is unpredictable, and he doesn't even know how the prince was caught in a catastrophe. It can only be said that the companion is like a tiger, and he was suddenly disgusted by the emperor.

    "You are right." Concubine Rong nodded. "Whether I am a male or a female, my child is always too young. Even if I fight, I can't fight with other people. It's better to stay safe, maybe you have to rely on it in the future. The prince kindly took care of one or two..Besides, the prince is honest, if he...will certainly not embarrass us mother and son. "

    "Sister, don't worry about it. The prince has a very good relationship with me, so how can I embarrass you. My brother now hopes that my sister will give birth to a little niece or a little niece for me to play with."

    "Look at your childish words. Is the child a toy for playing? You are more serious, not a child anymore! You just said that you have it, and you are playing with it?" Concubine Rong pointed his words. go back.

    Fang Miaomiao scratched his head and said, "Probably, probably yes!"

    "Naughty! What a joke!" Concubine Rong wrinkled her eyebrows. "You can't make progress in your studies, so you should study something else. I think it's better for you to learn business."