25. the girl who survived

Third person POV

"What happened?" Oscar asked to come home seeing Rose and Amanda and Roff sitting on the sofa looking sad.

"It's Justin," Roff sighs.

"Today he had his practical and was asked to perform a DNA test of the family," Roff said and Oscar understood what happened.

"According to him his mother is a whore who had him and Noah with two different hookups of hers," Rose says blankly looking at the roof.

This reminded Oscar of the time when his mother had suffered a miscarriage and lost the child.

Oscar knew what happened then.

He always feared this day would come but it came too soon, too soon for him that he did not know what to say.

"I know what to do, child let me do it," his dad said.

"When did you come, dad?" Oscar asked.

"Roff said what happened to Daniel and he called me and I agreed to help it out, just try to talk Rose out of it, I will speak to Justin," he said and went to Justin's room.

Oscar was worried as his dad and Rose usually don't get along well but he had the only option right now.

He entered the room without knocking.

"You sure do love trouble, right?" he asked Justin.

"No grandpa, it's just, I just found out that Rose cheated on dad if I can even call him that till now and I don't even know who my dad is," Justin sighs.

"Here lay your head on my lap, let me tell you a new bedtime story today, just like when we used to do it when you were a kid," he says.

"Fine grandpa," Justin says, laying on the bed with his head on the lap of his grandpa.

"Now Justin. This is a story, not about the wooden doll with a long nose nor it has Jake and his pirates, this is the story of the monsters that live in the world and about a warrior that fought her way within the cruel world" he says.

"There was a girl in a small town, she had to start working at a very young age to take care of her little sister and brother as her parents were two of the monsters living with her. But she was not scared of the monster more than loving her siblings, and the siblings loved her more than the monsters they called their parents.

One day, the monsters took the issues too far so she decided to leave her parents and take away her little sister and brother somewhere safe.

But what she did not know was by keeping them safe she was getting herself into trouble, she actually did manage to live five whole days without those monsters but then a monster who was more dangerous than her parents took her."

"If she wanted her little siblings and friends safe, she was to live with the big bad monster, which she did, she put others before herself.

For two whole years, the monsters that took her abused her, raped her, starved her, degraded her, and whatnot. But she never gave up.

Then one day she was finally free, with her real family and friends who love her, but she found that the monster that tortured her left his seed with her," he sighed but continued.

"Slowly the seed grew into a big plant, every time she saw the plant she was reminded of the monster who broke her but that did not stop her from loving the plant, instead she loved the plant more than anything.

Every leaf the plant grew, every fruit the plant gave were haunting her in her nightmares about the one who gave the seed of the plant and she hated that monster but never showed her hate of the monster to the plant.