ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

What's up, guys? How have you all been? I'm back on Wattpad as I will now be posting regularly as I had forgotten about Wattpad a little bit as I know lot's of people wanted me to return. With that said and done I will be posting a ton of new stories that are from Fanfiction to her as well as Archive of Our Own.

And with those published, I'll have a total of 14 stories. Unfortunately for all of you fans for Phantom Justice and His Lil Brothers will be on hold for a while longer. Idk when it will come back but most likely in February 2022. I still love it and has some chapters written, just don't have the motivation to edit and post it.

Also, another reason why I wasn't posting much was that recently I was binge-watching Legacies. It's an amazing show as people tell me I should have watched The Vampire Diaries and the Originals first, but I didn't care. After watching a couple of seasons it gives me a couple of ideas for Young Justice Heroes, Book 3.

Now that's out of the way I'm here to talk about my new schedule I am guaranteeing doing. This is what I'll be doing for a while until I can figure out a faster way to publish lots of chapters for each story. For this schedule, each week I will be only doing 3 chapters a week. That way it's fair for everyone and gives me days to write it out as 3 chapters a week is enough. The reason why I have to start this new schedule next week is because this week I am visiting my Aunt and Uncle as well as my cousins for Thanksgiving. Plus it's easier to just start next week as I still have the 2 new stories which later on today I will be publishing The Secret Quartet Bloody Evolution with Anything Possible For A Phantom tomorrow. Hope you all love the schedule as I put this in a random listing a couple of times.

Also with RWBY Watches MCU from Katana of the Blade story will be posted as it will have 3 chapters a week each. maybe more if I have more time.

Week 1: November 29, 2021 to December 5, 2021

Heroes Collide (Arrowverse & MCU)

Bio: Barry, Oliver, Kara, and the rest of the heroes had just defeated the Dominator Invasion. They can finally rest...not. After the battle, the Dominators had one last trick that sent the Trinity into the MCU. They meet other heroes as they try their best to get them home. Along the way, the Trinity decided to help their world with their own threats. AMCU: 1

Week 2: December 6, 2021 to December 12, 2021

Renegade Justice (Marvel/Young Justice/TMNT/Halo/Pokémon/Assassin Creed/MonsterVerse/Friday The 13th)

Bio: Heroes, that's a loose word, you know? A soldier, that's a hero, takes the threat out as deemed necessary, no questions asked, no one says it's wrong. Yet the Justice League, up on their high horse, thinks to kill that makes you a villain. That's why we don't classify as such, for we... hehe... we're just a bunch of Renegades. Book: 1

Week 3: December 13, 2021 to December 19, 2021

Iron Man & Kim Possible: Heroes Are Built (Kim Possible)

Bio: After graduating with Kim, Ron thought he had everything he ever wanted. But no, life has other plans that made him lose the girl he loves. In his grief, he goes to tech and science as he becomes a master at it. Years later after becoming a genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropic he gets kidnapped because of his arrogance. Can Ron build his way back into the hero's life?

Week 4: December 20, 2021 to December 26, 2021

Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Ben 10 Alien Force/Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja/Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Cat Noir/Danny Phantom/American Dragon: Jake Long/YoungJustice)