Love-Struck

Sorry for the small chapter, I'm going to have a math test tomorrow so I'm kinda without time- But I still wanted to update the book anyway, so I hope you guys enjoy it <33

                           ༺═──────────────═༻

"WIFEE!" Y/N exclaims, running inside Mitsuri state, the kakushi around just ignoring her, they are already used to the girl being loud around the place.

"Ah! Y/N! You are back! Welcome!" Mitsuri says with a happy smile, running over to Y/N and tackling her into a hug.

"Are you hurt? How the mission was? Where's Obanai?"

"I'm okay, the mission was okay for the most part and Obanai is right there." Y/N responded to her, pointing to the Obanai sulking in the corner.

"Oh, sorry Obanai-san, I didn't notice you!"

"…"

Ouch.

"By the way Y/N, one of your friends sent you a letter, it arrived here just early, I was about to throw- I mean, put it in a safe place!"

"They did?"

They are not mad at me? Even though I screamed like that before?

I slowly opened the paper, recognizing Zenitsu handwriting almost immediately.

“Hey (your name), how have you been? Everyone was really worried because you left so suddenly, please warn us next time, okay? I don't know what's going on, but you are probably going through something now, right? It's okay to not want to talk about it, and it's okay to be sad, too! Just wanted you to know that we are your friends, and we will always be there for you! We love you, and we all don't want you to suffer alone, we will be there to hear you when you are ready to talk!, so, (your name), please take care of yourself, okay? Also, Inosuke said he wanted to say something to you, but since he can't write, he will just draw it here.”

Under it there was a drawing of a stick man version of Inosuke and a stick man version of me holding a giant acorn for some reason, I wonder what he meant, but he's probably trying to comfort me.

Some droplets fell into the paper.

I am…crying?

"WAAAH, WHAT HAPPENED Y/N?! DID THEY WRITE SOMETHING MEAN TO YOU?!"

"No…it's just…"

"Obanai, where's my sword? I'm going to show them-"

"It's here, I'm going with you as well." He comments, unsheathing his own sword.

"W-Wait! Don't kill them!"

"I see, so that's what happened, I'm sorry for overreacting…"

"…will you go see them?" Obanai suddenly asks.

"Huh?"

"They miss you."

"….they do?"

"Of course they do! Look at this! Even I feel like crying!" Mitsuri comments as she looks at the contents of the letter.

"Maybe I should go see them…"

"CAW! Demon slayer L/N Y/N is required in a mission! CAW! Together with the Flame Hashira Rengoku Kyojurou!"

… I forgot that the demon slayer corps tends to overwork its active sword mans.

"Sigh…after this mission, I will definitely go see them!"

Wait….this crow…is white?

Oh, I remember!

"Shiro!"

"Caw?"

Shiro was also my crow in my past lives, it's weird how the same crow is always designed to me.

"Who's a good girl?!'

I say, scratching its neck, it made happy noises in response.

'Wait…did she say Kyojuro?'

'AM I GOING ON A MISSION WITH HIM?!'

'JUST THE TWO OF US?!'

Y/N completely forgot about being emotional because of her friends and now was focusing on simping for Kyojuro.

"Eeeeh?! You just came back! Why do they always assign you to work with different people? I also want to spend time alone with you!" Mitsuri pouts.

"Well, there's nothing we can if that's what the higher ups want."

"She doesn't look sad at all." Iguro comments to Kabamaru.

"KYOJURO! OOOI!" Y/N screams as she gets closer to the meeting location.

The place of the mission was similar to the city where Tanjiro met muzan at the start of the story, but it looked way more uncivilized compared with it.

There were countless kids and homeless people asking for money and food, and people smoked everywhere, the corners of the buildings were dark and filled with shady people, even though it was afternoon, it was dark thanks to all the smoke.

"Y/N, it's nice to see you again!"

"Yeah! Though I didn't expect our date to be in a mission, I would be happy to spend time with you even in hell!"

"There were reports about a demon lurking around the neighborhood!" He says, turning to walk in the direction of the buildings.

'Damn, he brushed of what I said so easily-'

"Be sure to stay close to me, this place might be dangerous."

"Huh? I can defend myself well, so-"

"I'm not talking about the demon." Kyojuro responds back, holding her hand and guiding the girl to whatever place he's going.

Y/N just let him drag her around with a love-struck look.