The Ties That Bind

(A/n: long chapter

(A/n: long chapter. Enjoy. Sorry for mistakes)

Our town

Season 3 episode 11

Elena is hugging Jeremy.

"Your gonna have to let me go eventually." Jeremy says

"Be safe, ok?" Elena tells him.

"Yeah, ok, all right. Alaric's waiting." He turns and leaves out the front door. Bonnie comes running up the steps.

"Good you haven't left yet."

Jeremy smiles. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Bonnie looks at Elena. "I came to say goodbye."

They hug each other. They pull apart and Jeremy walk out the house. He looks back at Bonnie and Elena.

Natalie walks up the stairs. "You weren't even going to tell me goodbye."

Jeremy looks at Natalie with shock all over his face. He has a few tears come out his eyes and he goes up and hug her.

"I didn't even know you knew. With what's been going on."

She hugs him a little tighter. "I kinda found out last minute. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you to Nat." They pull apart and he puts his stuff in the trunk. He gets into the passenger and Alaric pulls off.

The ties that bind

Season 3 episode 12

Natalie wakes up to her phone ringing. She groans and turns over, grabbing her phone she sees its Bonnie. "Yes dear cousin?"

"I need you to come with me and Elena." Bonnie tells her

"For what?" She asks

"I found my mother."

"You know I'm on my way." She hangs up and lays back down. She sighs and turns to see Klaus looking at her.

"Something happened?" He asks

She sighs. "Yea Bonnie just found my aunt, her mom. I'm going to go with her to see her."