25

We headed to the medical room in the house and Carlisle set everything up and I laid down and he placed gel on my stomach and moved around the wand and was looking for the baby. I think to the baby, 'Come on sweetie. Let Mama see you.'

Rose says, "There!"

I open my eyes and feel the tears pour down and Jazz takes my hand. Carlisle says, "We have a few more days till you probably would give birth. Maybe a week at the most."

I say, "It's only been a little over a week and a half since I've been changed."

Rose says, "You do have a small bump."

I look down and smile as I see it. Carlisle printed me a picture and I say, "I guess I need to drink a lot now."

Jazz says, "Already on it."

He has another cup for me and Rose squeals, "This is amazing!!!!"

The door opens and Bella comes in and she says, "Now you have to upstage me at my own wedding!!!!"

I ask, "I'm sorry?"

Bella says, "The hell you are! I'm not allowed to have the spotlight. Is that right?"

I say, "I don't give a damn about the spotlight, Isabella. I'll be crowned a queen in 2 months. I don't feel different. My fiance's on his way here with our two little miracles as we speak."

Carlisle got all of the gel off of me and says, "Isabella. Stop. She's your sister. Yes, she's pregnant. She'll probably have the baby after the wedding."

She still looks mad and says, "Fine. They're all going to be ugly anyway."

I send her, 'I can read your thoughts you know.'

She looks a little frightened and I think freely and look through them and Edward is seeing all of them as well. He looks at her and says, "He's kissed you before that?"

She says, "You broke up with me already and left. All he did was kiss me and I told him no. I was no where near ready for a new relationship. And one never happened."

I send Jazz, 'This got uncomfortable and awkward real fast'

He smirks slightly and those two leave the room. Jazz gave me another drink and sat with me on the couch. I lay my head on his shoulder and whisper, "I'm gonna have 3 kids, Caius, and wait. What if I have multiples? Again?"

I feel myself calming down and I smack Jaspers arm and he replies, "Sorry. You'll be fine with whatever happens. I haven't seen nor felt you mad yet."

I place my hands on my stomach and smile. I think to the baby, "Your daddy is on his way here, my little bambino."

The baby moves and I grab Jaspers hand and he feels it and says, "Wow."

My phone rings and I say, "Hello?"

Caius says, "Mi amore, I was thinking about leaving our bambinos with Sulpicia and Didyme so we can focus on you."

I reply, "That's fine, Cai. When are you leaving?"

Cai replies, "On my way now."

I say, "Hurry up then. Never know when the little bambino will pop out."

Rose says, "Keep your legs crossed then."

I started coughing and Caius is laughing through the phone. I managed to ask, "Who are my legs open for?"

Rose makes a face and I began to laugh and Caius says, "No. Me only."

I reply, "We know that, Cai. Rosa's fucking with me. Are you even at the jet yet?"