CHAPTER 13

Mr. Tanner starts his speech while the football team and cheerleaders all stand in front of him like a trophy case. From my standing point I can see Care, my twin, and Stefan. Elena and him are dosing into each others eyes while I am downing a beer bottle. So far I have had one of these, and I don't intend to drink more than two tonight.

Although I may seem like I forgot all my problems, I have not, I just merely pushed them off. Right now my body is itching to draw some more of those numbers and to top it off I know Jeremy is drinking but I can't say anything because I will be a hypocrite. Hopefully he isn't smoking AND drinking, those are a terrible combo.

"And let me tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these." Mr. Tanner points to Stefan while everybody cheers, not too loud yet. My attention is brought to Tyler and Matt, who look like they want to murder him, then back to Stefan as I clapped with no interest. "Give it up for Stefan Salvatore!"

I look down to my bottle that is only half full, and chug it until it disappears. Only two tonight, remember. I'm going to slow it down today. Two only!

"Tyler!"

My head snaps to that sound which also leads to the sound of grunts and punches. Everyone starts to gravitate towards it, even myself, and watch.

"Stop, you're hurting him! Tyler!"

I push my way threw the crow and see Tyler and Jeremy going at it. Jere was on the ground while Tyler was throwing punches at him. My brain decided to react before thinking and that was running towards the fight. Vicki kept just yelling at Tyler, which is pointless, he has an anger issue. Basically, he won't stop until he is dragged away.

I have no idea on how to stop this. I can throw a few punches but that is it.

Approaching Tyler, I just wing it. "Stop it Tyler." I grab his fist before he can hit another blow towards my brother. He just pushes me away with much force that I stumble and fall into a hard back. Hands steady me from falling and shiver from the cold feeling I got. I look to see who caught me to find Stefan.

I got out of his grasp and started to go try again but Stefan held me back while he went ahead. Like hell I would stay out of it.

"Hey! He's down! Enough!" Stefan yelled while doing the same thing I did to Tyler. Only thing is Tyler didn't push him, Ty stood up and hit Stefan in the abs/chest but that did no affect to him. Not one bit, it was like seeing someone hitting a wall.

I saw Jeremy look at a broken glass and grab it. Uh-oh.

"Jeremy, no!" Me and a voice that sounded like Elena yelled. But he didn't listen. Jeremy pounced at the pair while I was trying to get to all three of them. Tyler was pushed out of the way by Stefan and took a slice that I very much heard.

I heard Matt yelling at Ty and paid no mind to it. No doubt Elena was on her way to either Jere or Stefan, but I kept my path to Jere who was staring at the glass. The closer I got I could see the blood dripping from his nose and mouth but he ain't that bad.

"Fucking idiot." I snatched the glass from his hold and threw it to the ground. "Put you're head up, you're bleeding." My voice laced with annoyance.

Elena came up to us, breathless but recovered quickly.

"I'm fine." Jere shrugged us off with an attitude. My annoyance went up at this new found attitude.

"Yeah, you smell fine." Elena said accusingly.

I felt my body on fire, and I know this was out of my range saying this, since I have issues to but I am pissed off. "First of all, lose the attitude. Second, what are you drinking? Cause you should know that Tyler will beat your ass up, and it doesn't help with you being drunk."