23

"Hello?" He asked really annoyed without looking at the caller ID.

"H-Hello... J-Jiminah..." his breath hitched and heart dropped when he heard Y/n's sobs.

"Hello? Y/n... what happened? Where are you?" He worriedly asked in one breath.

"I-i'm at h-home." Y/n said in between her hiccups making Jimin confused and worried at the same time.

"What happend Y/nah? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Jimin again asked her while taking his car's key from the drawer.

"I-I w-want to s-see you." He halted in his way by hearing Y/n.

"What?" Jimin asked after some seconds,
"Is that why you crying?"

"Hmm.." Y/n hummed and Jimin chuckled slightly while walking to the couch in his room.

"Y/nah stop crying. You can see me tomorrow morning. I'll be there even before you wake up. Okay?" He told her smiling.

"No... I-i want to see y-you now. Not tomorrow." She whined while crying.

Jimin looked at the time,
"Baby, its past 10 now. Appa and Eomma are probably sleeping now." He tried to convince her but she didn't gave up.

"Yes. T-they are sleeping. B-but you don't have t-to come inside t-the house. I'll w-wait you o-outside the gate." She said making him widen his eyes.

"What! No. Dont go outside at this hour." He said worriedly.

Letting out a sigh he said again,
"Okay I'll come now. But dont go out of the house. Just open the front door and wait for me in your room okay. I'll come there."

"Okay." She said softly and hung up the phone.

He shake his head while smiling and took the car's key back from the table.

Y/n wipes her tears and stood up from the bed. Slowly she made her way to the front door.

She looked around to make sure that there was no one. Without making any sounds, she moved to the front door and unlocked it.

Looking around once again, she runs back to her room in tiptoeing.

"Hooo..." she let out a breath that she hold for minutes. Slowly she sat on the bed and looked at the time.

"He will come." A small shy-smile bloomed on her face.

.

.

.

After almost 15 minutes, Jimin hasn't arrived yet and Y/n's smile replaced by a pout.

"Why is he not coming?" She said with teary eyes.

Meanwhile Jimin had arrived in front of the house about 2 or 3 minutes now. He is now thinking how to get inside of the house since the security guard might be on duty.

By taking a deep breath he got out of the car and walked to the main gate of his house.
He parked his car some meters away from the house, not wanting to get caught by his parents.

Slowly he knocked on the gate and the security guard opened the small door to check the person.
"Who is it?"

He heard the guard's stern voice.
"Uncle, its me Jimin." Jimin said while looking around if anyone is watching him.

The guard suddenly opened the door and looked at Jimin shocked.
"Huh! Jiminah, why are you coming at this time? Where is your car?"

"It's parked there. I came here to see my wife since I haven't see her for a day." Jimin said while letting out a sigh.