What If...

So you guys love this book

So you guys love this book. I've been busy and stressed a lot and have lost my inspiration. I may have to put my book on hold for now. I know that you must be disappointed, but as soon as my inspiration returns to me, I will update a chapter for you guys. Things have gotten stressful and everything seems to be falling apart. But I will continue my work as promised. With that being said...

I wanted to know if any of you guys wanted more of these "What If..." stories. I do want to create a "What If..." series like Marvel did but with other universes into some sort of collaboration. Like with this one and my other books; I want to see how characters will react to new things in their environment. How they feel, how they act, what decisions they'll make and face head on, what are the consequences of those said choices, and so on. I also want you to share some of your ideas of what unsuspecting universe shall be tortu- I mean combined with another universe. And if so, what characters do you want in this "What If..." story. I do have some ideas, but I'm afraid some may not particularly like this idea.

One idea was Indiana Jones x Boku No Hero Academia

It's just an idea but I wanted to let you guys know what was going on. I'm pretty sure you're tired of reading these A/N's. Again I deeply apologize for this to have happened. I still hope you all at least understand what is happening here.