Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team

Y/n POV

I stop at a crossing I wait for a bit then make a turn going along the road I look at the device I press it with my foot to make noises, so I turn into an alleyway and stop Cipher ask, "What are you doing" I look said "Engine misfire, I gotta check it out" But Cipher said "No, that's not part of the plan, Y/n".

Staring I said "Clearly" I shrug a bit "But unless you want the engine to seize on the job..." She stares at me for a moment she said, "You have five minutes" I nod I open the door and get out close the door I walk around my car I look up to see a camera I raise five fingers mouth 'Five minutes' With that I open the hood in front of me.

3rd POV

Cipher watch the hood covers Y/n from view she said, "I want another visual" One of the young men use God's Eye going through all the cameras to see Y/n working from the side the Tech said, "I got an ATM" Cipher looks it zooms in on Y/n who looks towards the camera Cipher watch but suddenly van appears Cipher watching she said, "I don't like this".

Y/n POV

I wait patiently to watch the van reverse in I look then pretend to work then walk away from my car a bit fast I head for a bar and enter I look around and pull out a seat in front of me is a white hair woman name Queenie I sit across from her she ask, "Do you know who I am" I cross my hands said, "It's why I'm here".

Queenie ask, "Do you know what I'm capable of" I notice a man standing behind me I look back said "It's why I'm here" Queenie raise her cup she said, "I'll give you until I finish me cuppa and I'm fucking thirsty" I said, "I've got limited time, so I won't take up too much of yours".

Queenie said "Oh, no" She stares at me "No, you've already taken everything I have value, Mr. L/n along with Mr. Toretto" I notice more men watching "What more could you possibly want" I look at her I said, "To give you something back that's value" That got her attention.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Cipher still as Tech using God's Eye to work on getting a reflection at the spot Cipher said, "Talk to me" The camera moves in "Something's not right here".

Y/n POV

Staring at Queenie for a moment I said, "The first time I saw my son was behind a bulletproof glass" Queenie listens "When he reach for me, I couldn't hold him but hear him calling to me" She lowers her cup I tilt my head "It's the worst pain I ever felt" She stares at me "I know you know exactly how that feels".

I lower my head "Maybe we could change that" Queenie ask "Now, why do I think you're about to suggest something really dodgy, Mr. L/n" I pull out a device and place it on the table slide it to her she looks at it then to me we hear footsteps behind me I look smile slightly three figures stood behind me I look back to Queenie I said, "It's why I'm here".

3rd POV

Tech keeps using God's Eye as Cipher said "Jesus, punch in on something" She stares at the screen "I'm not liking this, something's not right" Looking at the two cameras "Rhodes, you close" Rhodes said "Yeah" The camera change to the van Cipher said "Go" But Tech said, "The delivery truck's moving".

Cipher watch the truck leaves to reveal Y/n leaning out from his engine he close the hood looks at the camera holds out a piece he mouths "I know" Cipher leans back.

Y/n POV

I climb back into my car press the device my car engines starts I reverse out of the alleyway.

Erza POV

We wait in the Toy Shop listening on the radio Dom and Letty looking at the hooks I connect mine on a blue Lexus IS then notice Luke walks over to Shaw holding some paper they talk for a while then they work together lifting a part and start to talk trash and laugh.