Chapter 2

You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off a lot earlier than most days as it was a Saturday, and you liked to start earlier so you could have the night off. You groaned as you reached over to turn off the alarm, not being able to see as the sleeping grey feline's tail was covering your face. You then gently moved it and slowly got out of bed, rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes and then heading to the bathroom to change and get ready.

You made a quick breakfast and while you were eating it you went to your computer to see a new email. You opened it to see it was from Hawks agency explaining how you would be starting Monday and would be working directly under Hawks, and when you needed to be there each day. You smiled, happy to finally be a part of an agency. You then finished your breakfast, doing a quick clean up and then headed out the door to start out the patrol for the day.

--------------

It was about noon now, and there hadn't been much trouble or things for you to do. You came across a balloon flying up and retrieved it, returning it to the kid but that was about all you had done so far. You decided it was time for a lunch break as it seemed nothing was gonna happen anyways. You gently landed on the ground, deciding to eat at a local cafe that you had been to before. You ordered a simple sandwich and (f/d), then going to a chair to eat your food comfortably. You scrolled through your phone seeing the new highlights on heroes and scrolling through social media. It wasn't very busy in the cafe, only about 4 other customers who were also sitting comfortably, enjoying their meal. The door to the cafe then opened and you looked up to see a familiar crimson color. Hawks had walked in and went to order some food, seeming not to notice you, or so you thought when suddenly a crimson feather came out from under your table, gently landing on it. You looked up to see Hawks coming over to you with his food. He took a seat across from you, the feather returning to his wings as he gave you a smile. 

"Hey Angel, nice seeing you here" he said, taking a bite of his food. "Yeah" you said smiling, setting your phone down. "I'm happy you accepted my offer, I've needed a good healer on my team but I also think you're pretty cool" he said, giving you his signature smile. "Of course, I've never been a part of an actual agency so it will be nice to actually be working with people" you said, returning a smile and taking a final bite of your food. One of the customers then came up asking for a picture with Hawks, so you kind of just sat there awkwardly, taking a sip from your drink. The fan then waved at you saying, "You're Angel, right?". You nodded your head setting your drink down. "Your healing quirk is amazing, can I get a picture with you too?" he asked with a smile. "Sure" you said, smiling. You rarely ever took pictures with people so you still didn't really know what to do so you just smiled. He thanked you, then saying goodbye to you and Hawks. By then Hawks was also done with his food, so you picked up his trash along with yours and went to throw it away. Once you came back he thanked you as you finished off your drink, leaving the glass on the table. "Hey, wanna patrol together, Saturdays I only have to go till about 3" he said as he held the door open for you. "Sure, that's when I finish too" you said, smiling. You both then took off into the sky and started patrolling the city.

There wasn't much to do so you guys just conversed as you flew, and soon enough it reached three meaning the patrol was over. While you guys were flying he had asked you if you wanted to do something after for fun and you agreed, since you had nothing else to do. He then told you to meet up at a local park at 6, giving you some time to rest and feed Hiro. Once you made it home, you unlocked the door and was met by Hiro like usual, giving him a quick head scratch and then heading to your bedroom to shower and get changed into a more casual attire. You then made a quick snack and gave Hiro some dinner, then heading to your office to do some paperwork. You had to do some paperwork for joining the agency so you quickly did that and finished up some other emails and bills. For the rest of the time you sat on the couch, Hiro sleeping on your lap as you scrolled through your phone.

It was about five fifty as you started getting your shoes on to head to the park. You gave Hiro a quick head scratch, then headed out the door. The park only took five minutes to fly there but you wanted to get there early just in case. You found a little bench, taking a seat looking around at the trees and pond. A couple minutes later Hawks arrived taking a seat next to you. He was in a regular black t-shirt and some grey jeans with holes in them. "So what are we gonna do?" you asked, turning to look at him. "Hmm, wanna go grab some dinner?" he then said, and you nodded as you were a little hungry. "Sure that sounds great" you said standing up, him following. You then followed him to a local restaurant for heroes and you guys took a seat waiting to order. "Have you ever been here?" he asked, as you both looked at the menus. "No but I've heard it's good" you said, continuing to look over the menu. You found something you liked and decided to just get that. A waiter then came by, taking your orders and grabbing your menus too. "So what exactly is your quirk" the crimsoned winged hero then said suddenly. "Oh it's called Angel touch, my wings are the source of my quirk and it's a healing quirk, and when it activates the area I'm healing glows a faint (F/c) color along with my wings. If I overuse my quirk the feathers start falling out, making the healing less efficient but they grow back after I rest" you said smiling. He nodded, now understanding your quirk, and gave you a smile. Your food then got here and you guys started eating and talked about hero work and other random things.

Once you guys finished eating, you guys paid and then started walking down the street, continuing to talk. You learned that he had admired Endeavor and loved chicken from your conversations. You guys continued walking till you realized you had reached his agency. "Cool if I grab something real quick?" he said, looking at you. You nodded, as he opened the door for you to follow him inside. It was very modern and clean inside with a secretary desk at the front. You followed him to an elevator, pushing the button to the top floor. You then followed him out as he walked down a hallway to a double door. He opened it revealing what you assumed was his office. "Feel free to look around as you will be working in here too" he said as he pointed to another desk that was along one of the walls. You observed the room, looking out the giant windows to see the city and people below. Once Hawks got what he needed, he suggested ice cream which you agreed to and you guys headed out of the building to go find some. Once you guys did, you ordered what you wanted and then went back to the park and ate your ice cream, continuing to talk about random things. Once you guys finished your treats, it was about nine o'clock so you guys called it a night. "Thanks for hanging out with me Angel" He said, as you both stood up from the bench. "Of course, it was nice getting to know you a little more" you said, smiling. He nodded in agreement, then saying, "I'll see you Monday partner", and with that, he then waved and took off into the setting sky. You waved, heading the other direction back to your house.