Phone sex 🔞

Your boyfriend, Jimin, is touring with BTS. You're still in the honey-moon, heated period where everything is new for you both- emotionally and... physically. This guy has a high sex drive and you've been away for a solid 3 weeks. He has had too many nights of grinding against pillows while seeing your face through his phone. Too many nights of touching himself in the shower, moaning for you with his music on the highest volume to drown out his whines... which turned to animalistic groans the more time passed.

He craved your touch. He needed you.

"Baby", his voice is raspy down the phone. His breathing is heavy, sending heat to your core. "I'm flying you out here."

"But Jimin, you're in Japa-"

"I don't give a fuck. I need my baby girl. You have to be here. At least for one night," he sounded desperate for your touch, voice cracking slightly.

"O-okay. Sounds like a plan", you giggle quietly but not quiet enough.

"Is this some kind of joke to you? This cock has been rock hard for the past 3 weeks. I need you to make me cum so bad that it is painful"

You could feel yourself getting turned on by his filthy words. Jimin wasn't one to hold back. He liked getting you hot and bothered. No, he loved it. A few seconds pass of you being unable to swallow.

Jimin stretches, moaning down the phone- riling you up. "Has the image of my hard dick got you speechless?", he mocks. You can't see him but you know he just licked his lips and did one of his infamous smirks.

You decide not to let Jimin taunt you, moving the conversation along. "So what was your day like?"

Of course that would never work.

Sighing, Jimin grabs the base of his member through the fabric of his grey underwear. "I'm about to start touching myself. Baby, rub that sweet spot for me."

You are throbbing in a certain place of your body. Why does he have to be so God damn seductive?! Seeming as you're alone in your apartment, removing your skirt and listening to your boyfriend isn't the worst idea.

Beginning to rub circles around your clit, you moan faintly, Jimin becoming more and more turned on at the thought of his girlfriend sprawled on her couch- obeying his orders and touching herself for him.

"Ahh, I'm taking my cock out of my pants now honey. I wish your mouth was playing with it", the image making him moan louder, "If you were here, you'd be deep-throating daddy's cock like a good girl while I play with your pussy. That sweet cunt of yours..."

You slip a finger into your core, listening to his words like the gospel, moans from you becoming louder which you know are bringing Jimin to the edge.

At this point, he is resting against the headboard of his hotel room bed, head fallen back onto the wood, hand gripping his member and chest glistening with sweat.

"Baby, daddy's not going to last long. I've waited too long to hear your sweet moans." His breathing is becoming erratic and you are almost at climaxing. Just the flashback of his plump lips sucking your clit like he's the hungriest man alive, fingers ring-deep in your pussy- moans sending vibrations to your core- is enough to begin tipping you over.

"Ahhh, daddy. I think I need to cum" You sigh, desperately trying to hold it off.

"Not yet" he growls, sliding his hand faster up and down and imagining your tight walls taking their place. He growls more aggressively at that image, squeezing the base with one hand while tugging his black hair with the other.

"Okay, darling. Now."

You allow yourself to revel in the thought of your boyfriend pounding you into the sheets like he did last month, hand around your neck, pulling your hair slightly. That's it. You're about to release.

All you can hear is a continuous string of moans from Jimin, while he fists his cock and allows his cum to spill over onto his mocha chest and thighs. "I'm cumming. Ahh, I love you so much"

You're climaxing too, clenching at every sound of your boyfriend, eventually feeling wet dripping down your thighs. "I love you too, Jimin."

For a few moments, there is nothing but the sound of your heavy breathing in sync- exhausted by your passion for one another. As you're about to speak, thinking Jimin has fallen asleep, you're interrupted."

"11:30, tomorrow morning flight. I just booked it. You're coming to Kyoto, baby."

____________