Author's Message

Hello to my fellow ARMY, Taehyung stans, and Wattpad readers! 💜

I didn't want to make this just as a footnote on one of the chapters since I didn't think it would be enough for me to express all my gratitude.

A few chapters ago, I announced that I ranked #1 in the 김태형 (Kim Taehyung) hashtag!

This time, I just want to say that this book has two #1 ranks already!!! And this time, it's for the idol tag

I am honestly in tears and so overjoyed by how far this book has come even if it's still ongoing. 😭

No words are enough to express how thankful I am for all your support.

I decided to start this book a long time ago and was unable to update it for months since I had writer's block and was busy with work.

I doubted myself, honestly. I was hesitant to continue this since I felt that it wasn't good enough. I was so close to deleting it.

However, I saw comments telling me that they want me to continue and they are willing to wait for an update.

That gave me hope and that encouraged me to continue this book. That's when I started to rack my brain and begin typing again-- during breaks at work, during days off, during weekends, even during times when an idea just pops into my head.

Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to get my book to where it is right. I know it's nothing big for some, but for me, having these two top ranks means a lot.

I've been on Wattpad since October 2012 and was just a silent reader, wishing one day I could write like the authors of the books I fell in love with here.

I owe it all to my readers for giving me this opportunity which pushes me to continue writing.

I promise to work harder and to deliver a book that would make you feel a whirl of emotions, just like how some books here have made me feel in the past.

Thank you so much to my  (as of today November 24, 2021) 4.16k reads and 104 votes.

Thank you so much to everyone who added this book to their reading lists.

And most importantly, thank you so much for making me write again. For igniting the fire in my heart for my passion for writing. I owe it all to you.

All the love,

Sandy