Happy Epilogue

10 years later-

"I love you shawty," I said, playing with my puppy!

I know, I finally convinced Kaiden to get a puppy! Can you believe it? Apparently, he's anti-dog but I can convince even the toughest criminals.

"The puppy gets more love than me." My HUSBAND said pouting. I got married to Kaiden when I was 21 years old. Now I'm 26. I'm old.

"Well, it's okay because you and shawty jr. are like the same people. Plus there's enough love to go around." I said and kissed his lips.

Kaiden was making dinner. He can cook very amazingly. He cooks every night. I'm the most luckiest girl in the world.

He also does the laundry and the cleaning. He's good at those things. Me on the other hand, I work. I'm a lawyer, by the way. Can you imagine me as a lawyer, I couldn't at first. But I'm like the coolest in the business. I still act like a 16-year-old sometimes though.

"It feels like yesterday, I was dying of cancer." I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Thank God, you're okay." He replied, dishing the food onto the plate.

"Yeah, now I'm like super hot and super cool. All I need to do is be a soccer mom. I can't wait to give birth, let's go buy a baby." I suggested sitting on the chair.

"I'm down." He laughed and put my plate in front of me.

"Do you want me to contribute more?" I wondered out loud. I feel like I should be more of a use.

"There's no need baby. I can do it." You see Kaiden is also super duper wealthy too. He's the CEO of his own company.

I make more money than him though.

"Okay good, because I may look like a super hot housewife but I can not be one," I told him when all of the sudden my door exploded.

I'm just kidding. But no, it did explode. Raphael broke down the door.

"You guys are eating dinner without me?!" He asked pulling up a chair.

His partner was with him. They're non-binary so their pronouns are they/them. I love them, they're super nice!

"I told you now would be a bad time to tell them," Phoenix said.

"Tell us what?" I asked, sitting on the edge of my seat.

"We're getting married!" Raphi said and I almost died.

"MARRIED?! As in I do and things like that?!" I asked, shaking with excitement.

"Yeah, Phoenix asked me yesterday," Raphael told me and I was so happy for them. I could die.

"I am so happy for you, oh my God," I said and attacked them into a hug. Kaiden joined us.

"You need to tell me everything," I told Phoenix and they laughed.

"Of course."

"Now we just need mom and Mateo to enter the room and we'll have a party," I said, and- I am a psychic.

Mom was dragging Mateo into the house by his legs.

"I found your brother passed out in your bush, Kaiden." She told him.

"Damn, sorry. Get up bitch." Kaiden said and stepped on Mateo.

"I'm up!" Mateo whined and got up.

"I have extra food, let me get those out," Kaiden said as he stood me up and walked to the stove.

"You got yourself a good one." Mom told me.

"I know right! I have myself a maid/butler/chef!" I shouted too loudly. I was joking by the way.

"Fuck off," Kaiden grunted and put the plates out.

"You know I love you very much," I told him.

"I know." He replied, and kissed my forehead.

Now I can't tell them my great news.

I look at Kaiden and he backed up slowly to the wall where the pictures were hung trying to get them down.

"Kaiden, Lilac what are these on the fridge?" Mom asked. She's going to ruin it.

"Umm nothing," I said and Kaiden grabbed the pictures but Raphael snatched them from his hand.

"Ultrasound pictures?" Phoenix asked.

"No," I said, lying.

"You're pregnant?" Raphael asked me and mom had tears in her eyes.

"I am? Kaiden Nightingale, did you impregnate me?" I accused and he laughed.

"It appears so." He replied and I was very apologetic.

"I am very sorry for ruining your day. I don't want to take any attention off of your engagement so let's act like I am not pregnant and do this again next week." I told them but they just laughed.

"No way dude! We're happy for you." Raphi told me.

"Good. Because I don't know how I'd explain it when I did-." I threw up in the trash can and at the same time, Mateo set the television on fire.

"OH MY GOD, CALL 911." This is so funny.

Everyone was all over the place while Kaiden was holding my hair back.

"Thank you, Kaiden. I love you very much." I told him, in the middle of my throw-up session.

"I love you too baby."

You did it Lilac.

You did what you always wanted to do.

You lived life to the fucking fullest.