She's somebodies •W.M.

Here is a 4044 word one, so I hope you all enjoy! I am working on requests for my other book next! Still taking Christmas requests, so enjoy this! Thanks!
[Third Person...]

She's somebodies daughter...

Just a day before everything had happened you were talking to Pepper on the phone.

"Baby, you need to make up with your father-"

"No, no, no, no, no! He tried putting me against my girlfriend over his stupid drama!" You angrily spat at her. But you sigh.

"Mom, i really don't want this conversation to be all about him, I just want to talk to you... please?" You ask, she sighs as well.

"Alright, how's Wanda?" She asks

"She's perfect, still shaken up from being put into confinement, but we're working on getting settled into an apartment; maybe getting a cat!" You said happily, your mother giggled.

"I'm happy for you two! How is she doing after all of that? Is she coping well?" She asks you, as soon as Pepper found out your girlfriend was being suppressed from her powers in a dehumanizing way she fought to free Wanda, with her money it didn't take long.

But Tony fought against it, considering her a danger to society.

Your mother did it anyway, seeing as how you were in love with her. Your mother cleared her from her charges, you were both able to live comfortably in New York without the worry of hiding. As you were on your father's team at the time, until the last few minutes of the fight, you weren't charged with anything, except for being a trader.

"She's doing her best." You say, Wanda comes up and wraps her arms around your shoulders standing behind you as you sat in a chair. She rested her head on your shoulder before speaking.

"Your daughter has been on my butt about recovering, I have been in good hands Mrs. Stark. As has she." Wanda comments into the phone.

Your mother smiles.

"I'm happy to hear! Listen I'll call you both later, I need to get some work done for your father but keep your phone off vibrate incase i call!" She insists, you giggled.

"It always is, mama. We'll talk later." You say, you say your goodbyes before hanging up awaiting the next call that would never come as your mother became too overwhelmed with work.

She had forgotten to call, you didn't notice.

But her next call from your phone would not be so pleasant, and that will be the reminder she has to show she didn't call you back... nor did she say three words that mean the most to you.

She's somebodies everything...

Natasha Romanoff and you had a friendship like no other.

Since the Avengers own personal Civil War, you hadn't been able to be in contact very well.

But remembering the first time you had spoken to her in your father's personal boxing gym.

"What's your name lady?" You ask in the boxing ring

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman." She said with an evident smirk on her face.

You return one as well.

"Front and center, come into the church." You said, my father watched me with no comment whereas my mother, well... she wasn't going to let me flirt without a word being put in.

"No... Your seriously not gonna— that's not..." Pepper stuttered

"If it pleases the court... which is does." You say smartly holding the ropes open for Natasha to step in.