Chapter 9

Xiaos Pov:

Venti went out to the car to bring in the rest of the groceries like Zhongli told him to. I was preparing the shrimp. We were going to have golden shrimp to be exact. Once Venti came back he walked towards me and set down the groceries on the counter. "Hellooo" he smiled at me. I turned around to look at him. I've never seen him in his casual clothes before. Well obviously I just met him like a day ago. He looked cute you could say.

"Hi." I then turned back to the shrimp. Zhongli later called Venti over. He needed Venti to prepare the bread crumbs to put on the shrimp. In which Venti started to do.

~Time skip to a few minutes later~

Still Xiaos Pov:

After a while. The shrimp were finally done. Ei started to grab plates and settled them down on the table. She also served the shrimp on the plates. Zhongli and Venti told me to never trust her in the kitchen. With that Ei responded with a groan of annoyance. A little while after we began to eat. Oh my god it was so good. We all talked until we finished eating. Soon after Zhongli announced something to me and Venti. "Xiao, Venti me and Ei are going to be out for a while to work on a school project." He and Venti looked at each other for a second. "Venti do you need a ride home?" Ei added. "No I'm actually going out with Xiao today." Venti said. I looked down in embarrassment. Zhongli looked shocked then let out a sly laugh. "Okay Xiao call me if anything happens." I simply nodded to Zhongli comment. Soon they have their goodbyes. Leaving me and Venti alone.

My cheeks were still a little red. I finally had the guts to look at Ventis face. I wish I didn't. He had a stupid smug grin and looking and me up and down. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. "What?" I said with a tone. "Your cheeks are red Xiao~" he teased. In that moment I wanted to die. Eventually my face got even more red as I cursed him off. He simply laughed. I can't help but admit it. His laugh is nice.
________________________________

Ventis pov:

Xiao blushing? Well that's pretty cute. Considering he's always mr emo over here. I rested my head on my arms while I stared at him. He did the same, but with an annoyed expression. "Well shouldn't we get going to the mall?" I asked slowly closing my eyes. "Hm sure." I could still sense his eyes looking directly at me. Soon a smile slowly made its way to my face. "I can sense you still staring at me Xiao.." I opened my eyes. "Do I have anything on my face?" I asked even though I knew I didn't. I just wanted to tease him. "No..let's just go." He quickly looked away and walked towards the door. I let out a laugh.

"I'm really going to look forward to today.."

I mumbled to myself silently. Making sure Xiao wouldn't hear me.

————————————————————————

IM SORRY THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER 😥 I just didn't have the energy today I'm sorry guys </3 anyway HAPPY ONE DAY EALRY THANKSGIVING!!! I also finally published the other Xiaoven story I was working on! Chapter 1 ! It's quite long so get yourself a snack😍

Night loves !