Chapter 050

Chapter 050

Ji Li looked at the sound, the other party was a gorgeous-looking young man, and his red suit was particularly eye-catching in this reception.

When Ji Li met his apricot-shaped eyes, he had a familiar feeling of deja vu, “...Who are you?”

Hearing the sour tone of the other party just now, it was obvious that he knew him.

When the young man heard this, there was a trace of embarrassment in his eyes. He shook the glass pretendingly, and smiled, “Sure enough, you have climbed a high branch. How do you forget? You don't even remember the classmates in the film and television training period.”

Hearing his jealous remarks, Ji Li tried his best to think back, and found the number one person in his mind, “Xu Ziming?”

The young man in front of him gave a low snort, acquiescing to the name, “Long time no see, Ji Li.”

Ji Li looked at Xu Ziming's face calmly, and to be honest, there was some difference in his face. It's not just the effect after the debut package, to be precise, the other party opened the corner of his eyes and raised his nose.

However, plastic surgery is tacitly approved in the circle.

Ji Li wouldn't take this point to ridicule brightly.

Xu Ziming is right. He and the original owner are film and television trainees at the same time, and they are half of their former colleagues.

At the beginning, most of the trainees at that period looked forward to the rich second-generation Lin Qiao horse. However, in addition to the original owner who has been bullied, this Xu Ziming is also an exception.

The latter's family background is very ordinary. At the beginning, he took the initiative to sign up for the audition of trainees of Dream Media, and after various selections, he became the ‘first place’ to enter the company.

Because of this audition score, Xu Ziming is very popular among trainees, and even Lin Qiao is willing to court him two or three points.

But looking back now, Ji Li felt that Xu Ziming was a little bit scheming.

At that time, he was clearly jealous of the original owner's appearance, but instead of being the leader, he provoked Lin Qiao overtly and secretly, and used the opponent's hand to suppress the original owner.

Later, Ji Li replaced the original owner, just in time for the completion of the company's film and television training. He was spinning around about shooting, canceling contracts, and so on, and he didn't have much communication with Xu Ziming.

Unexpectedly, they met again on such an occasion.

Xu Ziming choked off and said insincerely, “Recently, you have gained a lot of momentum. Congratulations. The first film you debuted ran into teacher Qin Yue, and you can play with him. The luck of this person is really different from that of another person.”

If he were to get the role of Song Zhao, he would definitely perform better than the young man. After all, their assessment results during the training period were completely different from the extremes.

Xu Ziming thought secretly, but unfortunately, his ability to hide his eyes was not yet in place.

Ji Li easily noticed his thoughts, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, “If I remember correctly, it seems that you picked the character Song Zhao from the rest? So, this person has a different vision.”

“...”

Xu Ziming was choked to silence by his counterattack. It was only half a year since I saw him. The youth's temperament really changed a lot.