Chapter 051

Chapter 051

Ji Li temporarily received the propaganda task from the drama party, and asked him to simultaneously do a live broadcast of the sixth episode in the evening to watch the drama and interact with online netizens.

After all, it was a TV series that he starred in. Although the publicity announcement came in a hurry, Ji Li still responded in agreement.

‘Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth’ uses the TV station to broadcast first, wait until the nightly live broadcast is updated, the complete update episodes will appear on the video website.

However, because of the live broadcast of the actors, the website specially put up a new episode in the morning.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Ji Li entered the live broadcast website on time, and the fans and fans who had been waiting for him immediately greeted him with the greatest enthusiasm.

“Good evening everyone, this is Ji Li.”

Ji Li did not make the effort of putting on makeup, he appeared on the screen with bare face. A plush pyjama made his fair skin look even more gentle.

Many fans wore headphones and melted on the spot.

[ Ahhhhh, Brother, you look so good! ]

[ Thank you, handsome guy Ji Li, for knowing what we want! Any screenshot can be impersonated as a cohabiting boyfriend! I am going to faint with happiness! ]

[ What kind of love boyfriend do you want, is it bad to be a mother and raise a baby? Baby Ji Li, come over and let mother kiss you. ]

Ji Li was teased by fans, but fortunately, the TV series aired on time, and the TV series screens were simultaneously opened online.

He took a sip of hot milk, and quickly changed the subject, “The live broadcast has started, everyone can concentrate on watching the show.”

There was a response in the comment section.

At the beginning of the sixth episode, the protagonist team grabbed the key clues of the local homicide, but on the way, the hero and the heroine had a dispute. After playing with the temper of the young lady, he left the team in anger and wanted to find clues alone.

As a result, she strayed into the trap of the bandits.

The bandits tied her to a tree and uttered a lot of talk in broad daylight.

Ji Li have to say that the crew is very attentive in every detail. When the group performers are found, they have a sense of vulgarity, the five men looked big and rough. The 'raspy talk' and the despicable demeanor they say make the audience hate them.

Xie Yan, played by Ji Li, finally appeared and the online comment section burst.

Xie Yan leaned on the tree trunk and used swords and crossbows to directly attack the mountain bandits who wanted to bully the heroine.

“...I'm sorry, it seems that I acted abruptly and scared this lady?”

Costume dramas mostly use the voices of voice actors, and are used to those voices that are almost the same. When Ji Li's beautiful original voice comes out, it poked the netizen's heart.

The extremely gentle voice, with a bit of indescribable temptation, as if even the listener's ears are enjoying the soft touch of it.

Just when everyone was addicted, Xie Yan in the play jumped from the tree.

He was dressed in white as if with divine light, and the veil covering his face was blown by the mountain wind, and the face of the banished immortal hidden under the white gauze flashed by.