Chapter 054

Chapter 054

Tomorrow's Film and Television, entertainer's gym.

A muscular young man was trotting on the treadmill, and the sweat slid down the line of his arm, full of masculinity.

The agent An Qi walked in quickly and shouted, “Bian Jin, I already have the list.”

The young man on the treadmill slowed down, and Bian Jin looked sideways, “Let me see.”

An Qi handed over the folder in his hand. There were a total of eight pages of personal information, all of which were about to participate in today's film ‘Special Operations’ audition list.

Eight actors competing for the role of ‘Chen Xi’.

Bian Jin looked down, flipping through the actor's information page by page. His agent, An Qi, stood on the side and took the initiative to speak, “Basically, they are all new faces. Three of them have debuted for a year or two, but they haven't had any splashes yet.”

Bian Jin turned to the last page. He was an actor who had been advertised to him by the outside world during his debut at the same time.

However, he has now been nominated for the Best Actor in the Hundred Images Awards and the China Entertainment Awards, and the other party is still a small actor struggling at the bottom.

The gap between the two suddenly widened.

Bian Jin didn't think there was any good stuff in these interview actors, so he licked his lips calmly and recklessly. He stopped the treadmill and threw the files into the trash can. “They don't deserve to compete with me for the role of Chen Xi.”

Originally, he got the qualification for the default audition, and also successfully won the favor of producer Qin Yue, Director Yao Chuan and Screenwriter Fang Zhixing.

However, when they signed the formal contract for the actors to shoot, they had a little disagreement.

Bian Jin's management team originally thought that for such a big production and good script, there will be a line or even top actors competing for the male lead.

Bian Jin has only made his debut for two years, and the third male lead position is not as good as the top ‘male lead’ actor, nor is it as good as the villain’s. Under such circumstances, they can barely accept that they are ranked as the third male lead in the movie.

But it was not until the signing of the contract that they discovered that the actor of the script's core hero ‘Song Ran’ had been chosen as Ji Yunqi, and that the other party was just an unknown junior who had not made an official debut.

At this moment, Bian Jin and his team couldn't accept being suppressed.

At any rate, he is also an actor nominated for Best Actor. Is Ji Yunqi, a little newcomer who has no works, comparable? This boy, where did he put his face in the movie circle? The price is too low!

Therefore, Bian Jin’s management team asked Qin Yue and other producers according to his own intentions — they want to be equal to Yuan Yifei, which is selected to be the villain in the movie and is ranked as the second male lead.

As soon as this proposal was exported, Qin Yue's refusal was firm.

The man said, “The actor's position is based on the importance of the roles, and should not be influenced by the actor's worth.”

Bian Jin played a push-and-pull, but he still didn't give up. He was stuck with the official contract and didn't sign the contract. He deliberately said that he would consider it again.