Chapter 056

Chapter 056

At ten o'clock the next day, Ji Li and Yu Fuya came to the headquarters of Lixing Culture.

The headquarters of the Lixing Culture is set up in the International Trade Building. From the 15th floor to the 22nd floor, the entire eight floors are their working area.

Although the establishment of Lixing Culture is built less than five years ago, under the leadership of Qin Yue and Qi An, it has become the fastest-growing film and economic company in the industry, and its momentum is approaching other established industries such as Jincheng and Chaoying.

It was the first time for Ji Li to come to Lixing Company. He looked at such a large-scale work environment with rare admiration in his eyes, “Brother Qin is really amazing.”

In his ten-year debut, Qin Yue is not only a legendary actor, but also an unshakable mountain in the film and television industry. The description in the book is not an exaggerated description.

Yu Fuya talked to Qin Yue's assistant on the phone earlier, and as soon as the two entered the elevator, the assistant helped to swipe the buttons on the 22nd floor.

“Do you regret coming to Chaoying?” Yu Fuya asked jokingly, “If you had signed a contract with Lixing at the beginning, I am afraid that the resources will be weakened.”

Chaoying is a veteran company, but Yu Fuya has to admit that the speed of development in the past two years is far behind that of Lixing.

“What can I regret? I have Sister Yu as my agent, Mr. Tao and Chaoying are also treating me attentively. I don't even know how many people are secretly envy of me.”

When Yu Fuya heard this, the corners of her mouth couldn't help but rise.

The elevator door arrives at the designated floor.

Qiao An, Qin Yue's business assistant, was already waiting at the elevator door, “Mr. Ji, Ms. Yu, President Qin and the person in charge of the film and television legal department are already waiting for you in the conference room.”

Ji Li kept a decent smile, “Please lead the way.”

“Of course.”

The three of them walked quickly to the meeting room, and the moment Ji Li entered the door, he met Qin Yue's gaze.

The eyes of the two met in mid-air, reflecting the joy in each other's eyes.

“Good morning, Brother Qin.”

“Good morning.” Qin Yue invited them to take a seat in a relaxed tone, “The contract has been revised by the Legal Department, and we are waiting for you to sign after reviewing it.”

While talking, the person in charge of the contract handed over the printed document.

Yu Fuya looked directly at the details of the contract, and after scanning a line of text on the homepage, she was surprised at something she saw, “The actor's position is the same?”

When the voice fell, Ji Li was taken aback, “Brother Qin, isn't Chen Xi a third male lead?”

The movie is under the banner of a double decent male protagonist, but in fact, the portrayal of the scenes is divided into front and back. The male protagonists Ji Yunqi and Yuan Yifei are in front. Ji Li originally thought that he was a good third at best.

How could it suddenly become like this?

“A good decent double male lead, how can you be a third male lead? The three of you are equal, but the names are in order. I have already negotiated with Yuan Yifei and Ji Yunqi, and I am waiting for you to nod and agree.”