Chapter 058

Chapter 058

“Hot search?” Ji Li was stunned and then suddenly realized, “Ying's Perfume advertisement has been posted?”

Calculating the late stage of advertising production, it is indeed more than a month.

Baozi nodded hurriedly, without waiting for him to say anything, Ji Li saw the topic with the word ‘explosive’ on the hot search.

Ji Li is beautiful and ancient in style.

Without the word ‘advertisement’ on the topic, it can greatly avoid the aversion of pure passers-by, and make people attracted by curiosity and click into it.

When Ji Li clicked on the topic, the first one a person would see was the Official Weibo video of Ying's Perfume.

“The beauty is lying on the bed with drunkenness, and the goose pear fragrance wallows into the room.”

Very simple words, even the freeze-frame video picture is hazy, and the video duration in the lower right corner is displayed for 60 seconds.

Obviously, the advertising production team has taken the picture to show it to the maximum extent.

Although Ji Li is the protagonist of the commercial, he has not seen the filming and the post-production of the commercial.

With a bit of scrutiny, he clicked on this one-minute commercial video.

The video on Weibo enabled the comment function, and the video was occupied by fans full of the screen at the beginning.

[ Ah ah ah ah I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead! What stunner is Ji Li! ]

[ I have to find a way to Ji Li in this life! ]

[ Ji Li's fans are really good-sighted. I'm a passerby who will get into the hole. ]

[ Ji Li, I want to stop being your mother fan. I want to become a boyfriend fan. ( Eh? Why not a girlfriend fan? ) ]

[ Excuse me, Ji Li is in my bed, and I have already slept with him. ]

[ Upstairs, it's amazing to dream awake. ]

When Ji Li saw these weird comments, his ears were a little red.

Baozi said twice, and quickly turned off the comments, “Brother Ji, netizens all like you so much, that's why they said that, don't mind it.”

Ji Li nodded slightly and turned to watch the video intently.

At the same time, Qin Yue, who just got off the plane, also clicked on this video.

For this perfume advertisement, Ji's Group even hired the top domestic ancient music artist, Wan Ling, at a high price, and she created an original melody for this advertisement.

At the beginning was the long-distance ancient bell, and then it was replaced by the crisp sound of running water.

The slightly drunk Master Xiao Hou Ye wore a seductive nightgown and walked slowly towards the big bed.

His bright white feet stepped on the delicate petals, and the breeze while walking rolled up a small white flower, just like the hearts of the audience on the screen, trying to follow the pace of the youth.

Xiao Hou Ye knelt and climbed onto the bed, the candlelight swaying in the light yellow veil, reflecting his aspiring graceful back, wishing to make people have the urge to come forward and hug him.

The soft and clear voice danglingly resounded.

Xiao Hou Ye's noble posture when sniffing the wine, the close-fitting nightgown soaked in wine when he looked up and drinking, and the blurry eyes that were still drunk, all wished that people would swarm him into his arms and be loved.