Chapter 059

Chapter 059

“Brother Ji, look! Xu Ziming has been on the hot search, and it has something to do with plagiarism!”

Baozi had heard about the night of the exchange banquet. Xu Ziming took the initiative to find Ji Li to make trouble. The meeting between the two was not happy.

In addition, a month ago, their front and rear officials announced their respective endorsements, and the two fans secretly had conflicts because of the brand's position and sales volume.

So, from the actors, to the team and then to the fans, it can be regarded that both sides has a state of disagreement with each other.

As an assistant, Baozi is of course dedicated to Ji Li.

At this moment, he just took a glance at the hot search topic, and he didn't even have time to eat melons, so he handed his mobile phone to the youth.

After sucking the last bite of noodles, Ji Li moved his eyes to look, “What happened? How could he have anything to do with plagiarism?”

The 19th most searched, impressively printed the topic of #Xu Ziming Endorsement Plagiarism#.

Ji Li took the phone, clicked on the first summary Weibo in the hot search, and read it carefully.

The opposite Qin Yue heard the discussion between the two and opened his own mobile and Weibo silently.

The sub-brand of Nokolan is also the Fenlan jewelry endorsed by Xu Ziming. This season's flagship necklace has caused plagiarism. And this matter was personally exposed on Weibo by the original designer!

There is a very detailed explanation in the original designer's Weibo.

Five months ago, the original designer Yun Jing received an email from the person in charge of Fenlan's design department, saying that she wanted to hire her as a product designer for the new quarter.

Work from home and pay daily salary.

If the original necklace designed is approved by the company's senior management, the copyright of the necklace will be bought at the market price, and a dividend of the sales amount will be given every quarter.

Fenlan was named under the luxury brand Nokolan at any rate. After thinking about it for a while, designer Yun Jing readily accepted their invitation.

Then, she started the three-month design.

Just two months ago, Yun Jing handed over the necklace products and creative ideas she designed to the brand, but she was met with successive revision requests from the other party.

However, every time a modified product is still not 100% approved by the other party.

After five and three tossings, Yun Jing felt that the product she had designed had deviated from the original concept.

So, she was exhausted physically and mentally, and proposed to Fenlan to terminate the contract. The latter regretfully agreed, and also gave her a certain compensation salary.

When Yun Jing quit work, the WeChat group that communicated with each other was as if the cooperation between the two parties had passed.

It just so happened that at that time, the designer friends said that they wanted to set up a jewelry studio belonging to them.

Yun Jing thought about it, and took the necklace she originally designed as the main product of the studio.

But unexpectedly, their studio just launched a new product half a month ago and was accused of plagiarism by netizens.