THIRTY

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"[Y/N]?...XIAO?" aether confused voice called out. i turned to see aether and paimon at the entrance.

"aether." i called him out, pulling him near the railings and start to ramble again. "look aether, the view is awesome, ain't it? its so calm here!" i said, getting rid of the embarrassed atmosphere, probably only me who felt embarrassed. aether chuckle, nodding his head.

"yeah, i was mesmerized when i first came here too." he said. "paimon too!"

"by the way, hi xiao. long time no see." aether smile at the adeptus. xiao merely nodded, "take you so long to came back to liyue."

paimon snicker, "aha~ does xiao missed us?" she teased, giggling and floating around. xiao's eyes twitch, ignoring the floating fairy.

"seems like you already know [y/n]." aether said and i hum, "i found the view here interesting and suddenly he showed up. he scared the shit outta me actually." i said and aether along with paimon laughed.

"xiao also scared us the first time we met." aether laughed. "true! he suddenly showed up beside us!" paimon agreed.

xiao merely stand there, looking away. "oh, so xiao have been staying here for a long time then?" i ask faking innocent.

[ i think im getting tired with y/n keep faking her innocent help ]

aether nod, "this is his home." he joked. xiao's eyes narrowed a bit, "you mortals doesn't know how to respect an adeptus."

"chance!" my eyes twinkles as i stare at xiao in excitement, "adeptus?? are you an adeptus xiao?? COOL!" i exclaimed, pumping my fist up and down.

"[y/n] seems so excited to be able to meet an adeptus." paimon giggle. "of course! the moment you showed me teapot, i've always wonder how adeptus looks like!! now i'm seeing one, he's gorgeous!!" i said, still staring at xiao with twinkling eyes.

xiao shift uncomfortably again, looking away from my too bright stares, "please stop staring at me with those eyes." he muttered, sighing a little that he misspoke, he was supposed to keep it a secret to her that he was adeptus. his feelings about not wanting her to know that he was an adeptus was ridiculous, but his heart yearn that, and he doesn't know why.

"oh okay sorry." i grin sheepishly before glancing at the sky. "its already dark." i comment.

"yeah...now [y/n] have said it, paimon is feeling slee~py~..." paimon yawn, leaning on my head. i grumble at her heaviness before taking her in my arms.