Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄

(THERE WILL BE NO DIALOGUE IN THIS SHORT. LOOP THE SONG PLEASE)

(BANG)

Apple burst through the door to see Coco and Y/N playing Dominos. She slammed a book on the table and told them about a mythical creature in the Human World. Coco asked what was it, and Apple stated that it was... a Unicorn. Coco and Y/N looked at Apple with "bruh" Faces. Coco stood up, placed her hands on Apple's shoulders, and told her that she loves her and her beliefs, but that unicorns don't exist. Apple told them that they exist and asked them to join her on her journey to find the creature of her dreams. Josh came in and asked what was going on. Y/N explains and Josh tried to tell him that they don't exist, but she saw Apple about to cry😢 to that remark. Josh quickly corrected herself and Apple was happy😁 again. She grabbed Coco's hand they walked out to find the creature.

As they walked with Apple ahead, Y/N asked Coco why she almost cried. Coco replied by explaining that when she was a kid she used to believe in the power of a wishbone. Soon she began to realize that it was a fraud and as a result, She cried nonstop, her dreams destroyed, She even cried when she met Coco. She hasn't stopped crying for 15 years (plus the years she left Y/N). She never believed in anything again. Not that she believed in Unicorns, Coco wanted to make sure Apple stayed happy, no matter what. Y/N agreed to help too. The three friends kept on walking until they got to the bar for a quick snack. As they ate, they heard someone talking about a "creature in the forest that doesn't originate on Earth". Apple came to the people's faces and asked a million questions as a fanatic of unicorns. They said that the creature was in the forest west of here. Soon one of them showed a unicorn horn. This made Apple so elated she let out a scream of pure joy.

(SHATTER)

The scream was so high-pitched, that the glasses and windows shattered into millions of pieces. Everyone looked at Y/N and Coco, who tucked their heads in embarrassment. They walked out of the bar and continued walking to their destination. Apple recorded what the humans said about the creature. "To lure the creature into the light, you must send bait for its smell's sight." Apple bought some hay and apples for the bait. She skipped along, humming to herself for the emergence of the unicorn and proving everyone how wrong they were.

Later on in the day, They made it to the center of the forest and saw a giant tree stump in the middle. Apple couldn't wait any longer as she got the Apples, and the hay, and pulled out a "Unicorn Addict" scent spray can. She sprayed it on the stump and ordered Y/N and Coco to hide in nearby bushes. They waited for the creature to come. They waited and waited until the point where Coco and Y/N were just watching videos on YouTube.

(RUSTLE)

Apple saw one of the bushes a little bit and ordered a sleeping Coco and Y/N to wake up and look ahead and saw the bushes moving all at once. They were almost shocked and maybe believed that Apple was right all along. Apple's smile stretched across her face as she quietly jumped up and down, preparing for the moment of truth. They saw something coming. It got closer and closer and closer and closer until it was revealed to be...

 It got closer and closer and closer and closer until it was revealed to be

...A white horse...ITH A CUT HORN STUMP ON ITS HEAD!

Coco and Y/N were shocked but Apple was just, very VERY elated as she hugged the Unicorn in pure joy. She started dancing and taunting Coco and Y/N that they were wrong. They all walked home together with their new friend in tow. Kiki was reading a medical book and saw Apple and the others with the Unicorn in tow. Coco mouthed that the Unicorn existed. Apple decided to name the horse Majesto. Majesto liked the name as it neighed in happiness. Verosika was seen in utter shock.

(THE END)