(49)

Average swearing, death mentions, violence and blood warning as always from yours truly

It still puzzled me that after 3 days of Dream being locked up here Wilbur had dismissed every single time I had asked to help the boys. For the love of good will, Tommy often fell asleep which my plan was going to slip into action perfectly. To give you a run down on what this plan intakes, it's basically waiting until Tommy has fallen asleep on his duty and I slip in, undetected. Good right? Tommy has the keys on the side of his belt. The golden or bronze key flashing in the sunlight as light snores sent his chest heaving slightly as he slept. Perfect.

I walk around the corner I was hiding behind and snap the key holder to grab the key in one go. Huh, easy. If I'm totally honest, I have no idea what's about to happen next. It hasn't worried me until now. What was I going to say? What is he going to say? What if I say the wrong thing? I shake my head quickly. I'll just see when I get inside. I twist the key into the key hole and heaved the door open. From what I could see it was dark and spruce steps leading down into the cell or what we called a bunker until it was used for people. I take a deep breath and shut the door behind me, trekking down the steps. I watch my feet, in hopes I don't trip forward. There's barely any light. Just a dim glow from a light down below.  I gulp as my foot plants itself onto the concrete floor. I gaze around, until my attention snaps to in front of me. All I hear is a creak of a bed, the springs rusted and the friction between the metal scraped loudly. 

"Well look who it is" I hear a grim voice speak from afar. "Come down to mock me?" I can hear the sound of spitting words as he spoke. He spoke of hatred and distress. Couldn't blame him. I was here once- 

"No" I say simply. I see the figure step in the dim light on the small bedside table. His green hood still present. He obviously had his mask on, even though I've seen his handsome face- Stop-

"Oh" was all he replied. We stood in silence for a few heart beats before I spoke up. 

"No one knows I'm here, so don't be too loud" I warn him, narrowing my eyes. 

"Beats me" He shrugs his shoulders before crossing his arms in a swift aggravated movement. He didn't seem to happy. Who could blame him? "So how have you been over the past-" He paused before adding on "11 months?" 

"I'm doing okay I guess" His question caught me off guard slightly. "How have you been yourself?" I decide to not let the conversation die so early. 

"I mean besides being mistreated, yelled at, out casted and thrown into a cell, my year has been splendid" He grunted. I can see his annoyance, not his facial expression but he general anger that is radiating off him. In a partial sense, I sort of feel bad. I contributed to that.

"Oh" It was my turn to reply simply. I sigh, swaying slightly. I wasn't going to get much out of him. Maybe he just didn't want company. I turn and begin to walk up the stares when I hear his voice rasp desperately.

"Wait!" I spin back around, and are met with a smiley mask staring up at me. "Please, come and tell me how your time here has been" Oh? I hesitate. He just sounded like he wanted friendly conversation. Nothing wrong with that right? I trek back down the stairs and stand there.

"Where would you like me to begin?"

Dream POV;

She's been here for about 4 hours now. Just telling me about her small stories she's collected over the past months. A warm feeling fizzed inside of me for the first time in what felt like forever. We laughed and me and her jokes and she seemed to like having this lively conversation with me. It is truly awesome.

" I better get going" She rubs the back of her neck in awkwardness. I smile underneath my mask.

"Fair enough, take care Y/n" I see her smile at me before getting up. She waved back at me and left in a hurry. I sigh and flop back first onto my bed. That was my first relief in so long. That is until I heard shouting outside the door. I jump up from my bed for the mean time and try and listen from here. 

"You.....Control me Wilbur!" I could hear what sounded like Y/n just outside the door. I stayed here incase Wilbur came in. 

"....Hurt you" That was Wilbur. So Wilbur was screaming at Y/n. Worry clouds my mind. I shake my head quickly. Why am I getting worried over someone I haven't talked to in months. I'm insane-

"Stop..." 

"Go to your cabin-" I hear Wilbur bellow. 'I'll... See you soon" With that there was no more talking. I sigh with relief but that relief was way short lived than I had imagined. 

"Hi Dream" Wilbur made his way down the stares, speaking to me in a low voice. I clear my throat, my mask still hung in the centre of my face.

"Hello Wilbur" It was silent, momentarily. I hear his quick shallow breaths before speaking again. Is that nervousness I sense? Pathetic.

"So Y/n visited you today.... Talk to her about anything in particular?" He spoke bitterly. I just sit there on this bed showing not a hint of emotion. I shrug in place of speaking. What's the point when this dictator just talks over me.

"Alright then. If you have nothing else to say-" and with that, Wilbur's knucke comes in contact with my mask in a quick but unprovoked punch straight in the centre of my mask. I grunt, the mask being pushed against my bold facial features. I hear a growl from Wilbur. 

"F*cking hand" I hear him whisper to himself. I put my fingers over my mask, and to my thought I feel a crack run in the centre of the mask. I feel a hand pull my chin upwards. I'm now met with Wilbur's furious expression.

"Stay. The .F*ck. Away. From. Her." He growls, letting go of my chin. Without swapping another word, he left with the slam of the door. I huff and unclip my mask from my face and examine the damage. I chuckle slightly to see small specs of blood lining the crack in the centre. What a fool. He'll have to do a lot more if he wants to actually hurt me. 

He'll have to do a lot more of he wants a place in my show.

Why hello, I am writing don't worry. I want to get this done before I have to hand in this laptop so I am speed running but even if I don't get this all done I'll just have to type it onto my Ipad which is something that'll be a bit harder but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

-1208 words

-Rex :D