Chapter 70

He is just a waste

    This is how Huihui's matter passed, who knows it's not over yet.

    The next day, the group placed another order.

    The delivery address is still the same place, and on the remarks of the order, there is a line clearly written: Let the owner of this restaurant deliver it himself.

    He Hui had no idea, and glanced at Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan understood He Hui's expression and threw three words directly: "No orders."

    Who knows this group of people is endless.

    The order was not taken, and these people immediately placed another order, the same thing, the same address.

    The only difference is the content of this note. It reads He Hui's name, phone number, home address, ID number, and a line of words: whether your boss will come or not, haha.

    He Huideng's face turned pale.

    This is a naked threat!

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the order information on the screen, showing nothing on it, but he had already squeezed the pen tightly in his hand.

    He didn't know who he had provoked. There would be someone so bored who wanted to be with him and couldn't get along with He Hui. In the case of refusing orders several times, I sent these things to show that they knew He Hui's personal information very well. If they didn't accept the order, they had ways to make He Hui feel uncomfortable.

    hateful!

    He Hui didn't speak, and when she looked up, she only saw Yu Baoyuan calling the chef to do something. The two were silent for a long time, and Yu Baoyuan took something from the back kitchen window, packed it in a takeaway bag, walked out of the counter in silence, and went to the door to open the door.

    He Hui hurriedly grabbed him: "Boss, don't go."

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath and gently pulled He Hui's hand away, "Don't worry, I know to protect myself, and I know how to take measures.

    " I’ll send it by myself, boss, you go back.”

    Yu Baoyuan pushed her hand away: “There must be a solution to this matter. Don’t worry, I know how to deal with it.”

    He Hui watched worriedly as Yu Baoyuan got onto the bright gray pickup truck with the take-out bag.

    Yu Baoyuan tried to keep his mood calm and drove to the door of the KTV.

    This KTV is an important branch of the city's entertainment city, with huge investment. The storefront alone is extremely spacious and luxuriously decorated. Carpet ceiling lights are all top-notch equipment, brilliant and dazzling. The gate was made into an arched shape, and several finely carved Roman pillars were used on the side, which is extraordinary and powerful.

    He dialed the order number: "Hello, your takeaway is here, please come downstairs to pick it up."

    "You bring it up and bring it to the box."

    "I'll put it to the front desk for you..... . "

    " do not think of into the foreground, order notes the contents of remember it? "there's a strange male voice laugh very insolent," directly to the box, we have no time off, understand? "

    Yu Po-yuan in the car Holding the steering wheel, he was silent for a while, and got out of the car with a cold face.

    When the lobby manager saw a takeaway in milk tea shop work clothes, he frowned, "Wait! Where did you come from? Just leave things at the front desk. Not everyone can get in here! Get out!

    " The person inside asked me to send it to the box, or would you send me in?"

    The lobby manager frowned and was about to scold him . Who knew the number on the order in Yu Baoyuan's hand, his face changed, "Oh. , It's these young masters, then you can send it in, go go."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows, with a hint of mockery on his face, and carried things upstairs.

    When I walked to the door of the big box, the door was ajar, not fully closed. No one was singing inside at this time, so the voice of the people inside could be faintly heard.

    "He's just a rural embryo with no mother and no father. Where can he go! Isn't he, Chen Shao?"

    "We, Shao Chen, was born with a golden spoon in it, and I don’t know where that product came from with such a thick skin. Now it’s just a waste of food delivery, and we dare to come over and compare with Shao Chen. Fuck, I’m so My stomach hurts with laughter hahahaha."

    "I didn't want to take care of this kind of stuff. To blame, he didn't honestly return to his rural hometown and stayed in his hometown in the countryside. On the contrary, he stopped us Chen Shao's way. Alas, this kind of greedy. I can see through it at a glance. On the surface, he is pretending to be high-minded. You said that if I hit him with money, would he take off his pants on the spot and beg me to fuck?"

    "You said that idiot is so shameless? Still dying to Mr. Gu. Stalker, wanting to climb into the rich is not this high climbing method! I rely on, I have played with so many men and women, I have seen a cheap one, I have never seen him so cheap! Isn’t it, Jiang Shao?”

    Yu Baoyuan Standing at the door for a long time.

    Some of the sounds inside are familiar, some are unfamiliar.

    But he knew that the irony and contempt of these people was probably directed at him Yu Baoyuan.

    He clenched the bag tightly in his hand, and his nails turned white. After a long time, he took a deep breath, his face was calm, and he reached out and knocked twice on the concealed door.

    "Hello, the takeaway is here."