Chapter 15: Iyashi Tsuyoi: The Battle Healer

An explosion came from the kitchen that sent him flying out of his room.
He flew out of their apartment building from 6 stories and crashed into the windshield of a car.
Before he went unconscious to blood loss he saw the side of his burning home, and all he could think of was his mother.
Iyashi was rushed to the hospital and given extensive care for his wounds.
He woke up 13 hours later, having been told he was very lucky that he had suffered no permanent damage to his body but he should rest for roughly 3 weeks.
"What about my mother." Iyashi asked.
"They never found the body." The doctor responded.
Iyashi was horrified at the doctors response.
He began to cry
He cried more and more and more into the night.
He fell into a depressive state as he couldn't even make himself go to sleep.
Later that night he felt as if he were being watched, he looked around the room and from the corner he could see a shadowy figure.
His guilt caught up to him as he started to sob even more.
"Now now now, don't beat yourself up about this, not like you could've done anything about it. Besides, accidents like these happen all the time."
Spoke a shadowy figure.
"Who're you?" Iyashi asked terrified.
"Well, I must say I'm offended by that comment considering we spent an entire afternoon together."
"You bastard."  Iyashi said spitefully.
"And once again with the harsh comments." Puppetmaster said.
"Are you going to kill me..?"
"Not right now, there's no need for it and besides, I do believe you could serve a grander purpose not for the heroes, but for us."
"Like hell I'd do as you say."
"Oh it's not for me, it's for her." Puppetmaster said as he pointed next to Iyashi's bedside.
There lay his mother unconscious yet still breathing, covered in bruises and blood yet still alive.
"SON OF A-.", he was abruptly cut off as Sharpshooter covered his mouth to prevent their presence from being known.
"Make this quick alright, we only got a few minutes left.", he told Puppetmaster.
"What we are asking for is simple Iyashi Tsuyoi, give us info from within and your mother will be kept alive. We've heard rumors from our spy of the Midoriya family taking you in their care. Give us as much information as possible if you want to keep your mother alive." Puppetmaster told him.
He bit on Sharpshooters hand causing the man to punch his face.
"And what if I don't comply."
"Simple, your mother has a slow and agonizing death." Puppetmaster had said.
"And don't try any funny stuff either, the moment you notify anyone of our plans she'll die, give small hints about it and she dies, screw up in this task, she dies. That clear runt." Sharpshooter said as he pulled on his hair to ensure Iyashi was listening to him.
"I understand, I'll do what I can."
"Attaboy, we'll notify you whenever you're free to go. Though that might not be for another long while."
"Heads up we gotta go." Sharpshooter said as footsteps could be heard from down the hallway.
"See you 'round kid." Puppetmaster said as he disappeared into the night along with Sharpshooter and his mother.
"Iyashi," a nurse called out, " are you still up."
"I am." He responded.
"Well there's someone here to see you." The nurse said.
"Who is it?" He asked.
"Someone you might've heard of." A voice that sounded all too familiar spoke aloud.
"Hey Iyashi, nice to finally meet you face to face." Said Izuku.
"Deku?!" Iyashi said as he sounded surprised yet completely dumb founded at the same time.
"I'm terribly sorry for your loss, just know there was nothing you could've done to prevent such an accident." Izuku spoke profusely as he patted Iyashi on his shoulder.
"Thank you." Iyashi said remembering what he was told moments ago.
"Might I ask, why are you here."
"Well considering what has happened to you and how you no longer have a place to stay, how would you like to come live at my place until we can get you back on your feet."
"I-I don't know what to say." Iyashi replied utterly stunned at the offer that was given to him.
"Don't worry, take as long as you'll like to make your decision. You got a good 3 months left until you recover. Just in time for the UA sports festival as well." Deku said.
"Thank you sir." Iyashi said as he spoke with every amount of gratitude he had.
"Don't worry about your school assignments either. Juryoku will be coming in to give you your assignments as well as help you in whatever way possible, but don't get too comfortable around her or else I'll take back my offer." Deku said as he was exiting the room.
"I won't sir, thank you."
"Rest well Iyashi. The future waits for no man."
Deku exits the room
"Crap," Iyashi thought to himself, "they knew about this down to the last detail, who the hell is the mole at UA. Not only that but I can't refuse this offer, what the hell am I going to do."
Conflict began stirring up within his mind as he dwelled on his thoughts for about an hour as he went to sleep at 3 in the morning.
A couple days pass
Deku had not been kidding when he said that Juryoku would come in every day to the point where one of the nurses thought the two were siblings.
She stood by his bedside all afternoon until he had completed his work and grasped the concept fully. Eventually, Mind Jack allowed her to bring tests and exams to Iyashi knowing full well she wouldn't simply give answers to Iyashi. The hospital essentially became Iyashis new school with the help of Juryoku and her willing to help him every step of the way.
The two would talk often even after Iyashi had completed all his assignments. They each spoke about what the aspired to be like when they graduated. Juryoku had hoped to one day be the principal of UA in order to lead and guide the greatest generation of heroes to ever exist. Iyashi told her that he wanted to be a hero like her father but that he also aspired to properly heal the entire world by curing every single diseases known to man as well as to give fruition to the greatest generation of heroes. They both had bonded so much in only a few weeks that Iyashi would always look forward to 5:15 the time Juryoku would always arrive to the hospital to see him.
About 2 weeks later, the nurses had started the relearning of walking process that most of their patients would go through. He had struggled but eventually Iyashi was able to walk normally now as he started to practice running.
One day the clock struck 6:00 and Juryoku had still not arrived. Worried, Iyashi urged a nurse to call her home in order to ensure she was ok, the man told him there was nothing to worry about and that there was probably no assignments to do that day. Iyashi was still worried as Juryoku would've informed him via text about it.
15 minutes had passed and she had still not arrived.
Iyashi tried calling her phone, no response.
He texted her, delivered but not read.
Something was off
He called Deku to ask if he knew of her whereabouts.
"Hello Mr. Midoriya, it's me Iyashi."
"Oh hey Iyashi, how's your recovery going, are you still on 6 miles an hour on that treadmill."
"Yes sir but this is about Juryoku she hasn't come to the Hospital yet and she is not picking up her cell."
"What, we thought she was over at the hospital again, and you're saying she hasn't responded to your calls or anything."
"No sir, I'm already quite worried about her."
"Thank you for calling, I'll find her so don't be worried."
Deku hangs up
Despite still being in bed, Iyashi can hear what sounds like every hero in Japan looking for her.
Even though he still hasn't completely recovered he decided to go and join the search for Juryoku aswell.
He opens his window quietly and jumps down roughly 2 stories while having his quirk activated to negate the pain.
He dashed across the block as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop.
"Where could she be." Iyashi thought to himself.
As he said this he heard a blood currying scream coming from an abandoned house.
As he got closer the screams stopped as if they had been forcibly cut off at that moment.
He entered through the top of the warehouse open window that was barely covered with boards.
"Get your quirk under control Tragui." He heard a voice say from below the top railings of the warehouse.
"Give it a second." another more young voice spoke.
Chambre-Sound-Proof
Every single sound had stopped at that moment
As he looked down he saw them using sign language to make up for the lack of sound communication.
From what little sign language he knew, Iyashi was able to make out two key words.
Daughter, Bait.
He scouted the room to see if he could find anyone else, and in the corner he saw Juryoku, unconscious and tied up.
He jumped down and ran to a nearby box of crates.
He turned the corner to see an average man holding a large katana and next to him was a man he recognized as one of japans 10 most wanted men, Ruin.
Ruin had no quirk, yet that made him exceptionally terrifying for his strength and endurance was amongst those of people with god-like quirks. With a single finger he was able to break bamboo down and use it to skewer a man to the ground, killing him instantly.
The other man he didn't recognize all too well, but his quirk intrigued Iyashi.
He ram over to Juryoku, she was still alive only bruised quite a bit.
Chambre-Stasis
Iyashi couldn't move, hearing those words he knew he had been caught by the two men from before.
"Within those we stand with, there are those that oppose them, and we must stand by their side at all costs yes." Ruin spoke, his voice clouded with that terrifying mask of his, it was intimidating yet oddly calming.
"I suppose you're one of her friends, you shouldn't of come lookin for her, you're just making things more complicated." Said the other man, his voice sounding raspy yet secure.
Iyashi stayed where he was kneeling down to check on Juryoku.
"Chambre-Dice"
Iyashi didn't feel it, but he saw it.
His entire upper half of his body had been separated from his lower half.
"Don't make a ruckus will ya, the moment I release this Chambre and you're still separated like that your organs fall out and it'll make a giant mess that I wouldn't want to clean up."
Ruin grabbed onto Iyashi's arm and legs and began pulling him to another room.
"Why do you do these pathetic acts, your little friend will be just fine if all goes according to plan." Ruin said to him as they walked.
"Yeah, a bat shit insane plan." Iyashi snarled back to him his voice filled with both anger and rage.
"Now what makes you think that." Ruin asked.
"Oh I don't know, the fact that you are one japans top ten most wanted list." Iyashi replied with.
"Only for daring to state the truth against these politicians and "heroes"." He said.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well you see-"
Boom
"Blast it they found us," Ruin said as he and Iyashi stopped dead in their tracks. ", let me do this before Dire takes back his power."
He reattached Iyashi's top and bottom body half and threw him through a window.
"Run kid, this is no place for a child to be."
"Chambre-Expand"
Iyashi heard as a large bubble began growing to eventually cover the entire warehouse.
"Chambre-Sound Proof"
Silence
Iyashi broke back into the warehouse at Ruins discretion.
Ruin shook his head in disapproval as he ran back to the main area.
Iyashi began charging up spirit overdrive, pouring in all power that he had remaining.
He lunged at Ruin with an Overheal punch at 20% full power.
Ruin turned around and grabbed Iyashi's fist crushing it and all of its bones in the process.
He then grabbed Iyashi's head and slammed it to the ground, nearly knocking him out.
He then threw Iyashi to the corner where Juryoku having been woken up to see Iyashi like this.
Ruin charged along with Dire at the location of the sound.
The heroes who had arrived were Dynamight, Red Riot, and a large police battalion.
The two heroes spilt taking a group of enforcers either them as the rest circled the building to ensure no one escaped.
Along with that Ruin and Dire split up as well the two of them being able to fully hear where the enemy was while they were clueless.
Dynamight had encountered Dire as the entire police force began to open fire
"Chambre-Stasis"
All the bullets stood in place along with the police force, all except for Dynamight.
"It seems that you know my weakness, if that's the case then you should know what happens next right." Dire said as he unsheathed his katana that stood roughly 1.5 meters in height.
"Hell yeah Die-ass!"
Dynamight lunged at him with two grenades in hand.
"Chambre-Dice"
A large slash came running towards Dynamight as he threw the grenades.
He weaved through the attack and began to close in the distance.
"Chambre-Disorder"
Just as Dynamight was about to land the first hit, Dire disappeared as a piece of cloth that had been cut off from Dynamight's costume appeared in its place.
Dynamight turned around to see Dire right behind him holding his Katana in a stand still position.
"Chambre-Extend"
The blade of the katana tripled in size as it impaled Dynamights hand, pinning him to the ground.
"Chambre-Shock"
A violent surge of electricity made its way throughout Dymamights body electrifying his insides.
"Voltage Conductor"
Suddenly all the voltage redirected itself to behind Dire.
"Well now, so much for my quirk not being useful in this operation. Ey Katsuki."
The voice was revealed to be Chargebolt, as large amounts of blue voltage surrounded him.
"Voltage Level 10 Mil: Crackling Barrage"
The lightning surrounding Chargebolt had all been redirected towards Dire as it crackled through the ground and breakneck speeds.
"Chambre-Disorder"
Dire had swapped places with Dynamight as the blade was removed from him.
The lighting was about to reach Dynamight until it moved away from him to redirect itself towards Dire once more.
"Chambre-Stasis"
The police officers had returned to their previous unmoving state as bullets made their way through Chargebolts right arm.
The lightning had reached Dire's body as it electrocuted him with enough force to destroy a tree.
He fell to the ground with a loud thud, unmoving yet still alive.
"He'll live that, get restraints and take him away officers."
"Right away Chargebolt."
As they reached his body Red Riot came crashing through the metal walls hitting Chargebolt and knocking him unconscious.
"Eijiro! What the hell happened." Dynamight said as he helped him up.
"Oh nothing much, I just need a bit of help." Red Riot said as he got up.
"I also agree, it seems your friend is struggling quite a bit against a normal man." Ruin said as he walked through the broken walls without a care in the world.
"What happened to the police squad that was with you." Dynamight asked.
"Most of them are dead, the average man just can't seem to take a single one of my punches." Ruin replied with.
"You wanna do Plan B?" Red Riot asked.
"I don't see why not, you'll be the shield and I'll be the sword."
Dynamight launched himself into the air as he grabbed a hold of Red Riots arm as he rotated them both with his explosions to move them faster.
"Ah the famous Red Bullet maneuver, the same one that took out Gigantomachia a couple months back, this'll be interesting to see."
The two spun faster and faster as Ruin began taking deeper breaths.
In the blink of an eye Dynamight launched Red Riot to Ruin at the speed of sound.
And as fast as the attack happened so did the following hit that shook the entire warehouse.
Ruin managed to hit Red Riot square in the face and sent him to the floor embedding his entire body into the concrete floor.
"It didn't work!?" Dynamight said, utterly shocked at what he just witnessed.
"Impressive, you left a scar on my fist." Ruin said as he brushed off his wound like it was nothing.
He grabbed Red Riots foot and threw him towards Dynamight.
He dodged the attack only to be met with a hand in his face pushing his head to the cold hard cement.
"Tsar-Cinder"
Ruin was then met with a point blank explosion to his body sending him flying back. He crashed into the walls with a loud thud and was met with another attack.
"AP Shot: Atomic"
A massive beam was fired through the side of the building.
"My friend, even in defeat you still aid me." Ruin said as he faced Dire.
At the last second Dire used what little strength he had left to swap one of the loose crates with Ruins body, as it was the only thing he could see.
"Crap." Dynamight thought to himself.
"Welp we oughta wrap things up now." Ruin said as he walked to Dynamight.
"Don't think for one second we're done here." Dynamight said angrily as he was about to launch an attack with his gauntlets.
"Uranic-Cluster Shots"
Ruin dodged the clusters with ease, he then used the momentum of one of these explosions to propel himself to Dynamight. Ruin threw a punch that Dynamight tried blocking with his gauntlets only to have it broken through and hitting his arm fracturing it in the process. Ruin then hit Dynamight across the face breaking his jaw. Dynamight got sent flying to the other side of the room. After Dynamight had crashed into some boxes some policemen too got knocked out as the remaining squad of police then opened fire on him as Ruin quickly ran for cover. Ruin grabbed a small wooden crate and hurled it to the officers hitting two in the process.
He then threw a concrete weight to the ceiling hitting a pulley system that sent more boxes crashing down on the remaining officers either knocking them out or leaving them out of commission to fight.
"Detroit Smash"
A large force came through the wall sending Ruin flying back and crashing to the floor.
"Sorry for what's happened, I got caught up in other things, none the matter for I am here."
"Japans national treasure in flesh, I apologize for the inconvenience that was your daughter's kidnapping, in my defense she is mostly unharmed."
"Mostly?!" Deku said with rage
Deku then appeared in front of ruin giving him the mother of all uppercuts and sending him flying through the ceiling.
He jumped up to where Ruin was and grabbed him by the coat.
"Try anything like this again and I swear to you, I'll break every bone in your body slowly." Deku said as red electricity surged throughout his face.
"I can't make any promises like that, even if it's to you sir."
"Chambre-Disorder"
Both Dire and Ruin suddenly disappeared to be replaced with puppeteered officers as a police helicopter could be seen flying away.
Deku fell back down to the warehouse holding a now fine officer in his arms.
"Set up a perimeter, captain, I want every helicopter to be-"
"Sir, they're long gone the helicopter crashed seconds ago miles away from here." The police captain said.
"Alright, I want a file on that other guy as well,  his power is excessively threatening to us." Deku told the captain.
"No need, I already damn well who he is." Dynamight said as he held his arm.
"His villain name is Dire, and his quirk is control."
The Master Creator, Dire. His quirk Control. He can create an area in which he houses supreme control in. The abilities can range from swapping the places of two objects to being able to cut someone in half effortlessly. He can only ever use two abilities at once with some exceptions. He can expand the area at the cost of his own energy. Creating said area takes up a lot of his energy so as a result he is practically forced to constantly be eating in order to use his abilities for prolonged times. Also whatever effects occurred in the area are removed when it is recalled, so anyone who's body is cut in half in the area is fine; however, if he removes the area that persons body remains split in half.
"Iyashi, you didn't have to come here for me." Juryoku said to him.
"You spend practically all afternoon every single day with me, this was by far the least I could do for you." Iyashi said as he kept healing his hand.
She then got closer and hugged him as hard as she could crying as she said thank you to him. When she did that she basically went over Iyashi's shattered hand, but he didn't care, he didn't want to ruin the moment between the two. "Wait a minute." Juryoku said as she looked down seeing Iyashi's hand.
"Oh crap I'm sorry Iyashi."
"Nope you're good, just a little pain is all." Iyashi said as he tried to hold all the pain in.
Iyashi was readmitted to the hospital along with all other injured in the battle.
17 policemen were killed and another 23 were wounded along with Chargebolt, Dynamight and Red Riot.
Iyashi made a full recovery in 2 months and returned to school on the dawn of the 3rd month, just in time to training for the UA sports festival.
———————-End of Chapter-———————
And that'll do it for the chapter
Hey guys I know it's been a while
The hiatus really did go on for a while huh
I had basically lost all interest to keep the story up and I deleted Wattpad for a while
I just randomly woke up one day and decided I should probably finish this story or else the ideas I have for this fanfic probably won't leave my head
Don't expect a constant schedule from me, just know that I am updating these stories as often as I can
Thank you for listening and as always...
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA