VEXATIOUS

Being in heat was extremely painful normally when in heat you'd be with your mate but for y/n that was impossible under normal circumstances she would just take care of herself because Mamoru and Aimai always left home when she was in heat but she was in someone else's house and that just didn't feel right to her.

Alpha arufa made sure nobody went near her room he would bring her food and water and spoke to her about the plan for after her heat was over they had managed to gather letters that were sent to y/n's mother by her father and the plan was for y/n and a group of people to travel there and get what was needed.

Alpha arufa decided to have a meeting with the other alphas to discuss the plan they decided two people from every pack should go with the girl from alpha arufas pack Riki and kenzen would go with her,the rest of the packs decided their alphas and betas should go and they would leave their parents( ex alpha and Luna) in charge,of course Mamoru being one of the people the girl was comfortable with would go with as well.

Alpha arufa sent someone to make sure the children and his wife were safe they would have to go to three different places first to make sure they weren't being followed.

It had been two days since y/n had dreamt of the violet haired male Akumu was getting impatient he wanted to see her again his mind kept going back to the incident and he couldn't stop the blush that spread across his cheeks.

Meanwhile yami was in the basement sucking the souls out of some of the children this was something Akumu didn't know about yami didn't tell him how strong she was he could see what people were doing but he couldn't see her unless she wanted him to but this ability  only began recently she laughed maniacally when her ankles started healing the more children's souls she sucked out of them the stronger she felt and the faster she healed.

Kenzen went to talk to Riki and apologize d for getting angry over the situation with y/n he figured it would be best for everyone to get along for the trip they were supposed go on.

*time skip to last day of y/n's heat*

Alpha arufa told y/n she should pack a few clothes and things for the trip they would be traveling in two cars.

While y/n was packing Mamoru came to pack as well it was the first time in a week they had seen each other and Mamoru was over the moon y/n on the hand was moody and in pain you would think the pain would subside on the last day but no on the last day the girls pain got worse she kept her distance from mamoru,when he came towards the cupboard she went to the bed when he went to the bed to put his clothes in the bag she went towards the cupboard he didnt understand because the scent was gone.

By the time the black haired girl was done packing she was exhausted and had thrown herself on the bed closed her eyes Mamoru was still packing and she could his scents was so strong it was the only thing she could focus on his scent was mint and was very pungent.

She hoped he would finish quickly and leave and when she heard the zipper of the bag close she felt relief but that quickly vanished when she felt the bed dip and heard the bed creek before she knew it Mamoru had her wrapped in his arms.

"What wrong y/n?"

He felt how tense she was and decided to question it but she couldn't focus on what he was saying because every time he spoke his breath would blow against the back of her neck.

"Mamoru stop breathing"

"Y/n if I stop breathing I die"

"Stop breathing on my neck and stop holding me"

She tried pushing his hands off her but that only caused him to hold her tighter when she kept struggling he flipped her on her back and laid on top of her his head was on her tummy when he figured out why she was so tense he never realized she was still in heat.

He looked up at her his eyes turning red once again he hadn't had a drink in a week and his thirst was getting the better of him,he lift the vest she was wearing up until her ribs and rubbed circles around her hip area he always admired how soft her skin was and before the girl could say anything he bit into her just before her hip bone his fangs grew larger with her scent which seemed to grow stronger every second the broth of his fangs caused the girl more pain.

Before she could make a sound Mamoru put his wrist in her mouth and she bit down because of the pain drinking his blood helped with the pain of her heat,by the time she was done drinking his blood she felt at least a bit satisfied her heat would be over in an hour or less and she was glad to get it over with Mamoru pulled her on top of him and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight angel"

(Hey guys once again thanks for reading,liking,commenting,adding to your reading lists or following you guys are awesome I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves don't forget to let me know your thoughts on the chapter you guys will get to spend more time with the other guys I know y/n has had a lot of moments with Mamoru and Akumu but for some reason their moments are so easy to write)