Chapter 30

"What do you want to do?"

    Sitting on the ground, Feng Ying looked up and saw Feng Nonglian constantly approaching him, as if he was getting more and more frightened by the thief, and the fright was so scared that everyone was withered.

    I think of many old childhood things for a while. It is not unreasonable that he hates Feng Nong Lian. When he was a child, he was frightened by Feng Nonglian.

    Feng Nong Lian fell into the water not long ago.

    Before falling into the water, Feng Nonglian was quiet, and they bullied them. A few of them went to Feng Nonglian's room to make trouble, and Feng Nonglian would not fight back.

    But that day, he jumped into Feng Nonglian's room, and when he was rummaging for something, he suddenly turned his head and saw the gloomy Feng Nonglian standing in the shadows.

    "You, you scare you to play" Yu Lian, you are sick, people are not like people, ghosts are not like ghosts. If you scare me again, I will sue my father and say you bullied me."

.Feng Nong Lian gave a gloomy smile twice.

    "What are you going to sue?"

    Pushing the wheelchair, he approached him step by step. Feng Ying retreats without retreat, until he retreats to the root of the wall, his legs are all numb.

    Feng Nonglian pinched his neck and warned coldly.

    "If you enter this room in the future, you will be a servant."

    Then, Feng Nonglian let go of him. He panicked and ran away from Feng Nong Lian's yard, hating Feng Nong Lian even more since then.

    Now this scene actually corresponds to the scene at that time. It's as if the demon of childhood grew up suddenly and became the demon in front of me.

    "Don't come over! What are you doing! Don't come over!" He looked at Fang Miaomiao for help, "Miaomiao, did you see it? He is a demon, he wants to kill me, you save me!"

    "I don't do anything..Let me show you some color. "Feng Nonglian said coldly, "I promise you will remember it forever. "

    Feng Ying's eyes went dark, and he suddenly didn't know what the eve was.

    On the second day, Feng Ying was awakened by the cold wind in the early morning. I found myself naked and tied with a rope to the pillar at the gate of the Wu'an Hou Mansion.

    It was the porter who found him.

    "Oh! Second son, why are you..." Lying here naked all over! The concierge was embarrassed to continue, and swallowed the rest, "Why are you here?"

    "I..." Feng Ying wanted to speak, but couldn't open it, his throat hurting fiercely.

    "What are you doing in a daze? Help the second son in!"

    Several servants walked out of the house immediately, carrying Feng Ying into the room. The doctor was invited to see a doctor again.

.After seeing this, the doctor said: "Second son has a bit of cold, just drink a few doses of anti-fever medicine. The trouble is other diseases."

    Madam Hou cried and said, "Doctor, what's wrong with my son?"

    The doctor said: "The second son seems to have been poisoned by something strange, and he has lost the ability to pass on from generation to generation. The old man stabbed the second son with a silver needle, but he couldn't make the second son react."