Chapter 37

Wang Shangshu family found Wu'an Houfu theory.

    Because the matter was too far, neither side disclosed it to the outside world.

    When Wu Anhou saw Wang Shangshu with a cold face, he came to him to question him, and he had to divorce, his head was big.

    no! Can't divorce. If you divorce, others will definitely wonder why Wang Shangshu divorced. If you check it carefully, you will surely be found out by someone with a heart. Then they lost the face of Wu'an Houfu.

    The most important thing for Wu'anhou is face. No one will let him lose face. What is annoying is that not long ago, he was shaken by Anshun Xiaohouye in the street.

    hateful! Damn it! Anshun Xiaohouye is hateful! His rebellious son is the most hateful!

    "Master Wang, this matter can still be discussed in the long term." Wu Anhou pressed the depression in his heart, soothing Wang Shangshu, "Come here, have tea."

.After the servants had tea, they were all kicked out.

    Wu'anhou opened the door and wrote to Wang Shang: "Master Wang, drink tea, drink tea."

    What kind of tea can Wang Shangshu drink? He didn't get angry. The Wu'an Hou’s residence is not to conceal his son, and he still wants to marry his daughter. This is how much he despises their family.

    Wang Shangshu sneered and did not pick up his tea.

    He suspects that Wu'anhou insulted them so much, because their royal family is an upstart without any foundation or personal connections. Wu'an Houfu Longen started from the founding Taizu, and used Taizu to fight on the battlefield and win several lifetimes.

    Wang Shangshu's grandfather was a poor beggar, and his father was a farmer who hadn't gotten out of the ground yet.

    In his generation, because of Enke and the first, he became an official. .Then he married the daughter of a big merchant, and used the money and wealth from his father-in-law to make good friends with others.

    However, although the people in the DPRK are friendly and grinning, there are many people who look down on him. His father is a man in the field, and his wife is the daughter of a merchant. Nowhere can this be considered decent.

    Especially this officialdom that speaks the most about the family.

    If not, he would not choose to marry Wu'an Hou Mansion, but just fancy Wu'an Hou Mansion's family.

    Wang Shangshu said with a smile and said without a smile: "What kind of tea to drink? If Lord Hou can't judge, it is better to go to the emperor and let the emperor judge."

    Although Wu'anhou had a good face, his family was at a loss for this matter. He swallowed and barely endured it.

    "Master Wang, you and I are colleagues, so why bother with such anger..There is still room for change in this matter, and there is no need to make a noise so stiff, let alone sue the emperor! "

    "I didn't see any room for change!"

    "How could there not be?" Wu Anhou said, "If you don't tell me about this, people outside don't know it. As long as you don't make trouble outside, you will be fine."

    Wang Shangshu glanced at him and listened to him continue to say: "After we got married, we discovered that there were many couples who were barren. Can't we just find out after he got married?"

    Wang Shangshu almost laughed angrily. What a bad idea!

    "Hey, don't laugh. I thought about it seriously. I promise you that after my son married Ling Qianjin, he won't accept any concubine to share the house. Ling Qianjin is in my house, naturally, his identity is noble, and the second son will follow Jue Yin in the future. Feng, the future will also be the only mother-in-law in the family. In the future, we only need to continue the incense to the collateral adoptive son and half daughter."