Chapter 38

The prince searched for a few days and finally reported the details of the autumn hunting incident to the emperor. The emperor saw it, but was not satisfied.

    The dog that suddenly rushed out and bitten towards Concubine Zheng belonged to the third prince. In order to get a good start in the autumn hunt, the three princes deliberately learned dog training from the old hunter and took two dogs. One of them was the one who went crazy and wanted to bite.

    But the third prince is the biological son of Concubine Zheng. It is impossible to say that the third prince deliberately let the dog bit his mother. This is unreasonable.

    It can only be considered that the dog has gone crazy.

    Let's talk about the fact that Royal Concubine Rong almost had a miscarriage.

    Except that Zheng Guifei was panicked and bumped into Concubine Rong, which caused her fetal instability. In fact, the main reason was that Concubine Rong ate a bowl of soup. There is something unfavorable to the fetus in the soup.

.That bowl of soup had been eaten by everyone present, and the imperial physician had also seen in advance what the Royal Concubine Rong needed to avoid.

    Originally, it was nothing to just eat that bowl of soup. However, it conflicted with the oral fat that Royal Concubine Rong daily applied, and toxins were produced.

    Then she was bumped into the stomach by Concubine Zheng.

    Several factors were superimposed, and Concubine Rong almost couldn't keep the fetus.

    The emperor was dissatisfied with the result. After checking and checking, doesn't it mean that everything is accidental?

    The prince said: "I'm afraid we will have to look into Concubine Rong's palace. Erchen believes that if you can know what the lips of Concubine Rong use every day, it must be someone close to Concubine Rong. It must be someone who has intervened. In the Royal Concubine Palace, I want to murder the emperor's heir."

    But Royal Concubine Rong is a concubine after all. The emperor could check the people in her palace, but the prince could not. .In the end, it is all inconsistent with etiquette.

    But when asked about Concubine Rong, Concubine Rong directly said: "The emperor, the traitor who endangers the emperor's heir may be difficult to get rid of, so it is better to send out the palace members in the court of the concubine."

    "Ah? This..." Although the emperor was a little surprised, he agreed.

    Concubine Rong only kept three of the maids and personal maids who were brought to the palace by Anshun Houfu when they were Miss Fang's family, and all the rest were dispatched.

    When she entered the palace, she was young and withered in the house. There was only one younger brother. There was no maiden's backing. Therefore, her palace was filled with fine works from everywhere.

    Sending out all the former palace ladies and eunuchs, the emperor asked her to choose some new palace people at will, and even directly assigned several cronies to take care of her from her bedroom.

.At this point, the farce on Autumn Hunting finally ended.

    Of course, the emperor did not completely suspect that the three princes and Zheng Guifei were thieves.

    It's not impossible for Concubine Zheng to try her own risk.

    But since there is nothing wrong, it is better to turn the big things into small things. Besides, he really didn't want to see those two crying in front of him.