Chapter 41

The Queen Mother didn't say good or bad, she only said a few words dryly, and asked the palace man to carry the lotus flower presented by the prince.

    Can't tell whether she is satisfied or not. But it is estimated that it is not satisfactory enough.

    The queen mother didn't show much smile on her face, so she let the prince go down. The third prince looked a little happy. Compared to the power of the mother clan, this is probably the biggest disadvantage of the prince.

    The queen died early, and the prince’s mother clan was even more declining and could not be its backing.

    The queen dowager and the first queen have always been at odds, and there have always been rumors that the queen dowager did not like the first queen, and therefore forced the first queen to death. But this is probably also a rumor.

    At the time when the queen was first, the queen mother was still worshipping the Buddha in Mount Wutai, but she did not return to the palace.

    But the rumors of disagreement are true. .Even when the three princes were young, they heard the mother concubine and the queen dowager talk about the first queen several times, and from the words Rio can't hear a bit of disgust.

    Compared with the prince who does not have any parental support, the mother clan of the three princes is much stronger. The grandfather of the three princes was stationed in northern Xinjiang, and his uncle was the admiral of the Lingnan navy.

    Then the troupe began to perform the show, and everyone concentrated on enjoying the show.

    He sat on the seat and ate for a while, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in his lower abdomen, so he got up and left the table for convenience. Not long after the third prince left, Wang Qianjin also stood up.

    Madam Wang was a little surprised and said, "Xiaodie, what are you going to do?"

    She replied: "I feel a little sick in my stomach."

    Then she let the maid lead her to the direction of the hut. .The lady of the palace was playing the lantern, and it was a little dark all the way. After a short walk, the position of the hut was reached.

    The maid said that she was waiting outside under a tree. After Wang Xiaodie went inside, he turned and walked to the other side.

    The third prince came out easily, but did not see the shadow of the eunuch. He was about to get angry, and in the dimness, he collided with someone.

    He was about to curse, somebody with short eyes ran into him, but only smelled a fragrant breeze, followed by a sweet voice and a whisper.

    "Who?" The third prince took a look at the lantern hanging outside, and he was completely overwhelmed. It is true that people say to look at beautiful women under the lamp.

    Wang Xiaodie was born beautiful, but now she wore bright clothes again, making her look even more beautiful and unparalleled. When the three princes were scanned, his eyes moved slightly.

    "Ah, it's His Royal Highness the Third Prince..."

."Oh, Miss Xiaodie." The third prince called her name. Wang Qianjin and the fourth princess had handkerchiefs. The third prince had met her several times inadvertently, and had long been enamored with her beauty.

    It's just that Lang Youqing's concubine has no intention, and Wang Xiaodie has only the prince in his mind, which makes the three princes somewhat frustrated. Later, Wang Xiaodie promised the second son of the Wu'an Hou Mansion. On the one hand, he regretted that the beauty belonged to someone else, and on the other hand he was a little bit dark and cool.